PDA

View Full Version : Help with present ideas....

curlywurly
14-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Hi

I just wondered if any had any good ideas as to what I can get my 4 year old daughter to give to my dad on his 75 th birthday. I'd like it to be something special but can't think of anything! I have looked on the Internet too with no luck.

Thanks in advance :)
Xx

rickysmiths
14-03-2012, 08:00 AM
It depends on his interests really. My dad is 85 now and we struggle. One of the presents he has enjoyed of late is photographs.

We gave him a frame with 4 photos of the family. Then this Christmas we did one with a picture of each of the children at the World Scout Jamboree. He was an avid scouter and indeed he and my mum met as a guide and scout!

sweets
14-03-2012, 08:12 AM
What about buying a largish blank canvas and let her paint it? they could put it up in the kitchen.

loocyloo
14-03-2012, 09:46 AM
i was going to suggest a photo too!

how about a photo book or we bought my mum a digital photoframe a couple of years ago and now every birthday give her a new memory card with photos on.

a mug or bowl decorated by your DD

have fun x

loopyloopy
14-03-2012, 09:58 AM
An engraved glass?? and get lo a t-shirt with a photo printed on it. I did that for my dads birthday, my 2 wore a photo of them with my dad and he loved it and he has kept the t-shirts

~Chelle~
14-03-2012, 11:09 AM
How about a picture of them both together in a nice frame?? x

curlywurly
14-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Thank you for all your good ideas.

They are great.

I like the blank canvas idea and also a nice picture of her with him in a frame.

Thanks again
:):):)