PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY DREAMS ....

angeldelight
09-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Do you ever have funny dreams

Hubby woke me in the night moaning out .... he then woke and said he was dreaming he was being chased around the room by a naked ghost :eek::eek::eek:

Def wishful thinking and in his dreams :laughing::laughing:

I dreamt I was being chased around the garden once by an elephant :laughing::laughing:now what would an elephant be doing in the garden ??
I had to lock myself in the shed :laughing:

What about you , have you had funny dreams?

Angel xx

Mollymop
09-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Yes I dream strange things all the time! Every night I remember at least 2 main dreams.
Last night I dreamt that me and my fmaily were all in a massive marquee out on the streets in the dark, like we had been evacuated from somewhere - next thing we know all the houses near us were being blown up my spaceships, I grabbed my dd and ran for my life. Then I woke up!!!:eek::eek:

Toothfairy
09-03-2012, 08:56 AM
When i was little, i had a recurring dream which lasted for years.
The dream was that i was tiny and sitting on a giant pin cushion. Someone then kept trying to stab me with giant pins. I spent the whole dream trying to dodge the pins.
Seems silly now but back then it realy scared me.

angeldelight
09-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Yes I dream strange things all the time! Every night I remember at least 2 main dreams.
Last night I dreamt that me and my fmaily were all in a massive marquee out on the streets in the dark, like we had been evacuated from somewhere - next thing we know all the houses near us were being blown up my spaceships, I grabbed my dd and ran for my life. Then I woke up!!!:eek::eek:

:laughing::laughing:

Funny

Angel xx

angeldelight
09-03-2012, 09:18 AM
When i was little, i had a recurring dream which lasted for years.
The dream was that i was tiny and sitting on a giant pin cushion. Someone then kept trying to stab me with giant pins. I spent the whole dream trying to dodge the pins.
Seems silly now but back then it realy scared me.

Not sure I would like that either

For years I dreamt I was going through a dark tunnel on a train and it was going really fast, we always crashed many times I used to go back into the dream to change the ending but I never could

Angel xx

EmmaReed84
09-03-2012, 09:20 AM
You know the advert for Cuprinol Wood Stain where they are all dancing aound he garden signing "We are the wood preservation society"?

Well after an operation I was still coming round and really dozey and halucinated that the cleaners were sweeping around my bed singing "We are the WARD preservation society" :laughing:

angeldelight
09-03-2012, 09:22 AM
You know the advert for Cuprinol Wood Stain where they are all dancing aound he garden signing "We are the wood preservation society"?

Well after an operation I was still coming round and really dozey and halucinated that the cleaners were sweeping around my bed singing "We are the WARD preservation society" :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I can thing of better dreams Emma ha ha funny

Angel xx

stardust
09-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Between the ages of 7&9 I had the same dream every night. I was stood at tge top of a tall tower, I'm leaning over the edge and my eyes fell out. My mum takes me to the Optitions and I get to choose a new pair. I always chose purple ones. The dream stopped and 2 weeks later I went to the Optitions and was told I needed glasses.

Throughout my pregnancy I drempt of a little blonde boy about 18 months, sat on the floor pushing a wooden train around the floor.
In the hospital after being induced I was rummaging through my bag looking for my chocolate stash and I found a little box when i opened it, it had the exact wooden train inside.
That freaked me out, my grandad had put the train in my bag but I didn't find out till after my son was born.

My current one I'm standing at the back of a church my family are sat waiting, there are people I don't recognise. There's a coffin. But I have no idea who's everyone is accounted for Ryan is about 2 ish so a little while off but its freaky.