PDA

View Full Version : Draw Something - game

onceinabluemoon
08-03-2012, 08:09 PM
I am fast becoming addicted to this (even with my dropping out internet problem!!). Its a bit like Pictionary but you play it on your phone/ipad (maybe computer I'm not sure).

Anybody else playing it? I'd love some more game partners if so. My username is indigopenguin

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh I was going to have a go ....I will look later at it and add you

Angel xx

onceinabluemoon
08-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Oh I was going to have a go ....I will look later at it and add you

Angel xx

Brill x :)

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Is it a funny game or serious

I am rubbish at drawing, well you will see for yourself :laughing:

Angel xx

onceinabluemoon
08-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Its funny, and serious, it is what you make it...

You get 3 different clues and have to pick one, some are really hard and others are easy, the try to draw it and then the other player guesses. If i think my drawing is rubbish I add a clue.

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Its funny, and serious, it is what you make it...

You get 3 different clues and have to pick one, some are really hard and others are easy, the try to draw it and then the other player guesses. If i think my drawing is rubbish I add a clue.

Oh I get it

Ok I will have a look once my ipad has charged

xxx

mushpea
08-03-2012, 09:04 PM
am downloading to my phone which is unfortunaly on charge so I will look later but will add you as a friend

PixiePetal
08-03-2012, 09:14 PM
I will have a look after the weekend as I will be away - would be good to have someone to play with :)

littletreasures
08-03-2012, 09:20 PM
My daughter has this app and plays with all her friends. They love it.

The drawings can be really funny!

aly
08-03-2012, 10:16 PM
me too....my drawings are rubbish lol if on my fb list you can add me via that.

ajs
09-03-2012, 01:38 AM
I've just started playing you oibm it's a rubbish picture good luck

onceinabluemoon
09-03-2012, 07:03 AM
haha, Actually AJS I got that right away, poor Angel just got the word written because at 6am, I just couldn't work out how to draw 'edge' cheating....

onceinabluemoon
09-03-2012, 07:03 AM
me too....my drawings are rubbish lol if on my fb list you can add me via that.

Your drawings are fab! I don't think think there has been one I couldn't guess. :)

angeldelight
09-03-2012, 08:26 AM
I went on last night but did not add you yet I wanted to see how good I was first

Hubby was crying of laughter at my pictures he could not guess them... think I best practise first :laughing:

Angel xx

aly
09-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Your drawings are fab! I don't think think there has been one I couldn't guess. :)
:blush::blush: thanky ou.

littletreasures
11-03-2012, 07:52 PM
I've added you.
I'm twojues

LOOPYLISA
11-03-2012, 08:50 PM
I will have a look :thumbsup:

mummyof3
11-03-2012, 10:14 PM
All your drawings are perfect mine look like something my 5yr old has done :blush:

JCrakers
12-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I AM NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!

I am now addicted to this Game after getting it on iPad :panic:
Thanks for that :laughing:

littletreasures
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
AJS - I got a notification to say you've drawn something, but when I go into app it isn't showing you there. I'm not ignoring you, honest!!

onceinabluemoon
13-03-2012, 10:11 AM
I've added you.
I'm twojues

Ahhhhh, I wondered who that was, lol.

With regard to getting messages and not seeing the pics, that happens sometimes. If you log out and back in again it may clear the block, other times I have had to cancel the game to clear it :(

littletreasures
13-03-2012, 01:01 PM
Seems sorted now.

I've had to log out a couple of times to sort it out now.

littletreasures
13-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Did someone just draw me a hippo with I'm hungry written on it?

jumping j
16-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I am fast becoming addicted to this (even with my dropping out internet problem!!). Its a bit like Pictionary but you play it on your phone/ipad (maybe computer I'm not sure).

Anybody else playing it? I'd love some more game partners if so. My username is indigopenguin

I've just sent you a drawing!!! good luck guessing it!!!

PixiePetal
16-03-2012, 07:32 PM
I am playing it - rubbish at drawing but people seem to get it!

jumping j
16-03-2012, 07:35 PM
I hate waiting for replies though, I'm very impatient!!!

PixiePetal
16-03-2012, 07:36 PM

just sent you one - i think!? hope it is you :laughing:

My pic is of my dog close up of her snout :D

It's a small world
17-03-2012, 08:09 AM
I'm kezza74 only just joined this game x

littletreasures
17-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Is anybody Jacqui B or have I just got some random person playing?

onceinabluemoon
17-03-2012, 08:16 AM
just sent you one - i think!? hope it is you :laughing:

My pic is of my dog close up of her snout :D

i haven't had this, try deleting the picture (wipe your finger from left to right across the name screen) and trying again or press nudge

I'm also getting repots of drawings from a kezza but not getting the pics, if they are on the forum, try again please?

Or, pm me your user name and I'll try to draw back to you and see if that works. (anybody who has sent me pics that I haven't replied to, i reply to all i get)

It's a small world
17-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Seems sorted now.

I've had to log out a couple of times to sort it out now.

I'm kezza74 x

It's a small world
17-03-2012, 08:28 AM
i haven't had this, try deleting the picture (wipe your finger from left to right across the name screen) and trying again or press nudge

I'm also getting repots of drawings from a kezza but not getting the pics, if they are on the forum, try again please?

Or, pm me your user name and I'll try to draw back to you and see if that works. (anybody who has sent me pics that I haven't replied to, i reply to all i get)

I'm kezza74 sorry still working it out lol x it keeps saying you are not accepting games from me yet x

PixiePetal
17-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Think I am PixiePetal on the game too!?

onceinabluemoon
17-03-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm kezza74 sorry still working it out lol x it keeps saying you are not accepting games from me yet x

I had that the other day from somebody, no idea why. Its to do with the game not me, I will try to do one back now, if you don't get it within half an hour just keep trying to send to me.

PixiePetal
17-03-2012, 08:36 AM
I had that the other day from somebody, no idea why. Its to do with the game not me, I will try to do one back now, if you don't get it within half an hour just keep trying to send to me.

mine said that too? have wiped the last one and tried again. see if you can find me?

onceinabluemoon
17-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Pixie and small world i have sent you both pics. x

PixiePetal
17-03-2012, 08:40 AM
Pixie and small world i have sent you both pics. x

got you both :thumbsup: sorry for the terrible pic bluemoon!!!

onceinabluemoon
17-03-2012, 08:43 AM
got you both :thumbsup: sorry for the terrible pic bluemoon!!!

haha, no worries, you should see the ones i do

ajs
17-03-2012, 09:00 AM
If you are drawing on an iPod or iPad double click the main button so the open pages come up then click on one for a few seconds until it starts vibrating and a little cross appears. Close all the applications by clicking on the cross that cleared all of my reload problems with the game. As even when you close the page the app is still running so by closing it, it allows new pictures to be received

onceinabluemoon
17-03-2012, 09:11 AM
If you are drawing on an iPod or iPad double click the main button so the open pages come up then click on one for a few seconds until it starts vibrating and a little cross appears. Close all the applications by clicking on the cross that cleared all of my reload problems with the game. As even when you close the page the app is still running so by closing it, it allows new pictures to be received

Doesn't this delete the apps?

ajs
17-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Doesn't this delete the apps?

not if you double click the button it brings up a box just above the button of open apps. i was concerned at first but it may actually have cured your problem with the original ipad.

ooh i cant explain it ill draw it on draw something

onceinabluemoon
17-03-2012, 10:19 AM
not if you double click the button it brings up a box just above the button of open apps. i was concerned at first but it may actually have cured your problem with the original ipad.

ooh i cant explain it ill draw it on draw something

ahhh thanks hunni, i was clicking at the wrong time, what i would have done would have deleted my apps. on my iPad i have minus signs when the wiggle, not X's (on the bit when the game is open).

Thanks x

(ps alternately you can click on the funny cog button on top right hand side, choose account, scroll down and click Logout ;) xx)

jumping j
17-03-2012, 07:32 PM
I think I'm jacqui b!!:laughing:
i'll apologise now for the drawing!!!!

francinejayne
17-03-2012, 11:20 PM
well I have just go this game, for all those that have posted their usernames on here, plus those I am friends with on Facebook, I have sent you a drawing - I think!!!

I am albertini!

No idea what I am doing though, no-one seems to have responded to me :(

PixiePetal
18-03-2012, 01:12 AM
I think I'm jacqui b!!:laughing:
i'll apologise now for the drawing!!!!

got you - apologies for the drawing that looked crude - it was not really!! so I wiped it and started again :blush::laughing:

PixiePetal
18-03-2012, 01:13 AM
well I have just go this game, for all those that have posted their usernames on here, plus those I am friends with on Facebook, I have sent you a drawing - I think!!!

I am albertini!

:thumbsup: I have - well I think it is you :laughing:

onceinabluemoon
18-03-2012, 07:52 AM

I am albertini!

I haven't received one from you. No notifications of one either. :(

Monkey1
18-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Im Monkey1971

littletreasures
18-03-2012, 07:57 AM

I am albertini!

You're coming up as Francine G on mine. I think hats you anyway :laughing:

francinejayne
18-03-2012, 09:33 AM
You're coming up as Francine G on mine. I think hats you anyway :laughing:

yes thats me! I sign in as albertini so thought that was my name???

I have received some replies overnight - how exciting, this is going to be very addictive! :laughing:

I seem to be having a problem though, I saw people had guessed my drawings then I guessed theirs. then I drew another one and back it goes. However.... I am now getting notifications on my phone that person A has sent me a drawing back, but when I go back on it's not there? does anyone else have this?

onceinabluemoon
18-03-2012, 10:50 AM

I have received some replies overnight - how exciting, this is going to be very addictive! :laughing:

I seem to be having a problem though, I saw people had guessed my drawings then I guessed theirs. then I drew another one and back it goes. However.... I am now getting notifications on my phone that person A has sent me a drawing back, but when I go back on it's not there? does anyone else have this?

yep, i now log out every time i finish playing and this seems to stop the problem, on an iPad there is a cog on the top right hand side of the screen (when playing) click on this, click on account and then scroll down to account. I can't remember what its like on android, but iPhone is the same as iPad.

It's a small world
18-03-2012, 05:29 PM

Im Kezza74 we're playing quite a long game. So sorry about the drwaings think my ds can draw better lol x

francinejayne
18-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Oh I am addicted! It is all I have done today!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

jumping j
19-03-2012, 08:00 AM
got you - apologies for the drawing that looked crude - it was not really!! so I wiped it and started again :blush::laughing:

I managed to guess it!!!! hum what does that say???

jumping j
19-03-2012, 08:04 AM
Oh I am addicted! It is all I have done today!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Me too, the OH gave me an ipod touch to use with the lo's but they're not allowed on it!!! They might break it :laughing::laughing:
Now he keeps making sarcastic comments about how much time I'm spending on it!!!

jumping j
19-03-2012, 02:03 PM
I'm not ignoring people it just wont let me open anyone's pictures!!!!:panic:

cabby
20-03-2012, 02:37 PM

ive just added you but accidently sent the pic.....lol

cabby
20-03-2012, 02:40 PM
ive just added this, will be adding people later :) my username is kazbag72 if anyone wants to add me x

Becci26
20-03-2012, 07:11 PM
I've just added OIABM and pixiepetal, I apologise in advance for my awful drawing :laughing:
my friend has been writing me messages before drawing the pic taking the P*** out of me cos they're so bad :laughing::laughing::blush:

Becci26
20-03-2012, 07:30 PM
My username is gigglybee feel free to add me

Mouse
25-03-2012, 06:26 PM
I think I'm starting games with some of you! Pinkglittermouse!

PixiePetal
25-03-2012, 08:41 PM
I have some of you added now - sorry to the person (can't remember who!) who I drew a lovely compass for and arrowed 'north' - was meant to be west :laughing: was very tired as I had been out for my birthday :blush:

nell57
26-03-2012, 05:38 PM

Mouse you are far too good at drawing :clapping: (and good at guessing as well, seen as my drawings are really bad :laughing:

Mouse
26-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Mouse you are far too good at drawing :clapping: (and good at guessing as well, seen as my drawings are really bad :laughing:

lol! My pictures never quite turn out like I imagine they should be!

loopyloopy
04-04-2012, 08:17 AM
I'm loopyloopy on there now :)

sarah c
04-04-2012, 09:25 AM
its great i just dont get off it thats the problem lol

cara1235
10-04-2012, 12:16 PM
fab game have been playing it all weekend!! lol have added twojues and indigopenguin, i am j8oxc

sarah c
10-04-2012, 04:48 PM
add me im woohooo86

It's a small world
14-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Anyone play Words with Friends?

BucksCM
15-04-2012, 10:41 AM
add me im woohooo86

Just added you.:D

BucksCM
15-04-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm loopyloopy on there now :)

just added you too!:D

BucksCM
15-04-2012, 10:51 AM

just added you too...:D

BucksCM
15-04-2012, 11:05 AM

I am albertini!

just added you too :D

Hubby got a new Ipad and this is the only thing i can do on it!!

sarah c
15-04-2012, 05:01 PM
thanks for the add will play i have a load of drawings to do lol been on cleaning mode lol

onceinabluemoon
15-04-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm all behind but will get to look at everybody's later I promise! Been trying to get coursework done and spend some time with my boys this weekend :)

sarah c
15-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Just added you.:D

im loving you drawings mine are rubbish lol

ORKSIE
16-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Mine has stopped working :(

Think I will have to start over again.

x

handeme
17-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Add me too, Hazzaandme. I can't stop playing it!

C x

BucksCM
17-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Add me too, Hazzaandme. I can't stop playing it!

C x

Just added you and sent one!:D

missymood
20-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Just started playing too. I'm missymood if you want a partner. :thumbsup:

Monkey26
21-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Given into peer pressure and now playing - GigglesJo x

missymood
21-04-2012, 08:38 PM

Hi hope you guess it!

Bushpig
26-04-2012, 06:38 AM
My name is Jennifer M on Draw Something if you'd like to add me :)

Bushpig
26-04-2012, 06:59 AM
Missy moo I cannot find you in the game???

I have added loads of you... my pics are rubbish... fat fingers on an iphone!!! Think hubby needs to get an iPad :laughing::blush: so I can draw properly.... lol

sarah c
26-04-2012, 08:30 AM
add me im woohooo86

i have to fight hubby now though to play it on MY OWN phone :( i knew i shouldnt of let him have a go lol