PDA

View Full Version : I FANCY SOMETHING REALLY UNHEALTHY FOR A SNACK .....

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 02:55 PM
I fancy something nice to munch on

What do you all have when you get the munchies ......

Do you go for chocolate or something savoury?

What is your fav munch?

Angel xx

dette
08-03-2012, 03:12 PM
well ive just had...2 babybel.two bags of walkers" name the flavour "crisps(for research purposes) then a peperami :) ......what diet?

mrstom
08-03-2012, 03:27 PM
I've been stuck indoors for over 24 hours with my two poorly DS's and my lovely, lovely friend noticed we'd not been to preschool, popped round and asked if I needed anything from the shops.

I'm now sat here munching on a much needed slab of Dairy Milk! (with another in reserve!) :blush:

PixiePetal
08-03-2012, 03:28 PM
crisps when i am not dieting :) BIG bag of walkers sensations sweet chilli :D:thumbsup:

now - salt and vinegar snack a jacks:rolleyes:

love cadburys choc too in any form :blush:

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 03:31 PM
crisps when i am not dieting :) BIG bag of walkers sensations sweet chilli :D:thumbsup:

now - salt and vinegar snack a jacks:rolleyes:

love cadburys choc too in any form :blush:

oooh I love those sweet chilli crisps ..... a big bag too... heaven :laughing:

xx

The Juggler
08-03-2012, 03:41 PM
i like both depends on my mood. i had 2 breakfasts today! Ate breakfast (2 crumpets) and was supposed to meet a friend for coffee and cake in an amazing new french patisserie that just opened here. well instead of cake ended up ordering 2 poached eggs on toast.

then went to zumba at 12 and ended up with really bad indigestion - that'll teach me :laughing: my friend had eggs benedict which looked amazing - better than the black forest gateau:D

Carol M
08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
It's usually bread/toast/cheese I crave but I have just pinched dd's flake yoghurt pot thingy, never had one before, they are YUMMY :blush:
Diet went west ages ago, and as I feel so low at the mo. I think I have now developed a craving for chocolate.... there is absolutely no hope for me at all!
Carol xx

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 04:02 PM
It's usually bread/toast/cheese I crave but I have just pinched dd's flake yoghurt pot thingy, never had one before, they are YUMMY :blush:
Diet went west ages ago, and as I feel so low at the mo. I think I have now developed a craving for chocolate.... there is absolutely no hope for me at all!
Carol xx

No hope here either Carol

Angel xx

Polly2
08-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Well I have lost my voice with this stupid cold I have had so one of my parents bought me some local honey today

Sooo I have just had 2 slices of toast with honey on....yum!! :clapping:

I have some lovely parents at the moment :thumbsup:

WibbleWobble
08-03-2012, 04:06 PM
just had museli with extra sultanas...

very very nice

nannysue
08-03-2012, 04:14 PM
I was in Morrisons this morning , and what leapt into my basket ........ only some chocolate Philadelphia !!:eek:

Well it would have been rude to put it back :D

Very nice it is too :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
08-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Ive just munched some crisps, i loveeeee crisps :D

EmmaReed84
08-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Dough-nuts
Nice N Spicy Nik Naks
Chocolarte Chip Cookies
Anything Mr Kipling
Vienese Wirls
Flaming Hot Monster Munch
Mars Bar

Not all in one sitting, although when it is "that" time I am sure I would give it a good go :laughing:

Oh and I love love love love strawberries, grapes and watermelon in the summer.

Carol M
08-03-2012, 04:28 PM
just had museli with extra sultanas...

very very nice

Saint!
Carol xx

snufflepuff
08-03-2012, 04:36 PM
I bought some chocolate philadelphia today....me and DS are sat dipping malted milk biscuits in to it! Wasn't sure if I'd like it but it's YUMMY!

Usually though I'm more of a savoury girl- cheese, crisps etc. Got some marmite cheese in at the moment, it's amazing!

WibbleWobble
08-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Saint!
Carol xx

not a saint....just got a craving for it at the mo...:)

i am not up the duff:D

mandy xxx

singingcactus
08-03-2012, 05:44 PM
I have this annoying habit of neeeeeeding whatever it is that we do not have in the house!
So if we have chocolate I want pistachio nuts, if we have pistachio nuts I want a snickers bar.
Most of my snacking needs can be sated with corn chips and chilli sauce though :)

The Juggler
08-03-2012, 05:46 PM
chocolate philly ???????? yukky!

I love marmite and tried those marmite cheese (babybel type) once, it was foul :panic::panic:

loocyloo
08-03-2012, 05:47 PM
crisps ... salt & vinegar for preference

or ... asda ( and i think tesco ) sell chilli & lemon crisp things made by 'cofresh' ... i can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting :blush:

also love french fancies/vienese whirls

and prefer galaxy chocolate, although currently taken with mint aeros !!!

i don't think there is an unhealthy snack i don't like or would eat!! :blush::blush:

mama2three
08-03-2012, 05:57 PM
chocolate philly ???????? yukky!

I love marmite and tried those marmite cheese (babybel type) once, it was foul :panic::panic:

Chocolate Philly? Marmite? Bleurgh!
Afraid bread is my downfall:o

boxtree7
08-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Purchased some Hobnobs today covered in chocolate and coffee !!!!!!!

EmmaReed84
08-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Purchased some Hobnobs today covered in chocolate and coffee !!!!!!!

The SAS of dunking biscuits!!! *Peter Kay* hilarious :laughing:

loopyloopy
08-03-2012, 06:22 PM
I make a mean choc orange rice pudding yum yum (downside it takes 4 hours to make) or it would have to be galaxy in any way/shape/form :laughing:

oh I make a tortilla layer thingy - put chips in bottom of a oven proof dish top with salsa dip and grated cheese, repeat and then bake in oven until cheese has melted, delish :thumbsup:

ajs
08-03-2012, 07:05 PM
I was in Morrisons this morning , and what leapt into my basket ........ only some chocolate Philadelphia !!:eek:

Well it would have been rude to put it back :D

Very nice it is too :thumbsup:

And the small pots are only 4 syns. I spread mine on eat smart digestives and top with a banana very sweet and just like cheesecake

LOOPYLISA
08-03-2012, 07:07 PM
What did you have Angel ?

sillybeans
08-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Hmmmm... sitting here munching on chocolate easter egg whilst waiting for dh to get home from work with an indian .... :blush:

logged on and what do i see - this thread ...

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 07:12 PM
What did you have Angel ?

A chocolate hamper :laughing:

Hubby could pick a gift for so many years service at work they were rubbish gifts so he let me look the only decent thing was a chocolate hamper

Guess what arrived this afternoon :clapping::clapping:

Enough to share with you all ...... but I am not going to :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Hmmmm... sitting here munching on chocolate easter egg whilst waiting for dh to get home from work with an indian .... :blush:

logged on and what do i see - this thread ...

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Oh yummy

In Tesco they are buy 1 get two free :clapping:

Angel xx

uf353432
08-03-2012, 07:17 PM
I've not eaten chocolate or consumed anything with chocolate in for over a month. I'm trying to see if I can spend the rest of the year without chocolate - that would be 330 days in total. As a result I don't crave any junk now. I'm feeling very clean and healthy right now :)

Spangles
08-03-2012, 07:39 PM
At the moment I really like creme eggs - well, any Cadbury chocolate really.

Spangles
08-03-2012, 07:41 PM
I've not eaten chocolate or consumed anything with chocolate in for over a month. I'm trying to see if I can spend the rest of the year without chocolate - that would be 330 days in total. As a result I don't crave any junk now. I'm feeling very clean and healthy right now :)

Wow! How ever have you managed that?

I would love to but my craving is just too bad and if I don't eat chocolate for a while the next time I eat it I have a bad stomach so obviously I have to eat it every day for medical reasons! :laughing:

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 07:45 PM

I would love to but my craving is just too bad and if I don't eat chocolate for a while the next time I eat it I have a bad stomach so obviously I have to eat it every day for medical reasons! :laughing:

Think I might use that excuse I like it :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

mushpea
08-03-2012, 08:18 PM
castello blue cheese and biscuits are my mega favorite
cheesey balls (the crips:D)
anything savory really,

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 08:19 PM
castello blue cheese and biscuits are my mega favorite
cheesey balls (the crips:D)
anything savory really,

Cheesy balls are yummy but they have to be Tesco ones :clapping:

Angel xx

uf353432
08-03-2012, 08:44 PM

i'm quite stubborn when I have to be. Chocolate is no good for me, it makes me really poorly. I don't think as I get older my body copes with it at all well. So I took the decision to remove it from my life. It was quite hard to begin with - so much stuff has chocolate in or a choc product - buying desserts is really hard. I do feel so much better for giving it up.

singingcactus
08-03-2012, 08:48 PM
oh I make a tortilla layer thingy - put chips in bottom of a oven proof dish top with salsa dip and grated cheese, repeat and then bake in oven until cheese has melted, delish :thumbsup:

Nom Noms (as my kids say) I have been living on this for the last 2 weeks, am just addicted lol. You can call over to mine any time you like and we'll share a dish.....if you're really really fast.

mushpea
08-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Cheesy balls are yummy but they have to be Tesco ones :clapping:

Angel xx

most definatly:clapping:

uf353432
I cant eat chocolate without feeling shaky , bloated and my heart feels like its beating quicker than it should so I only eat chocy bars ocasionaly yet I can eat choccy cake with just feeling bloated