PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge ?

Tily Bud
08-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi, just wondered if anyone else is doing cambridge. A while ago there were quite a few on here doing it but havent seen any posts about it for a while x

Ive been doing it for 4 weeks and have lost 16 1/2 pounds so far :D

Tily Bud
08-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Guessing no one else is doing cambridge atm x

Well just to update im on week 9 now and have lost 33 pounds to date :D

Finding it really hard today though:panic:

Chatterbox Childcare
08-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Wow go you.

I did it 3 years ago and lost about 4 stone but since then 3 has slipped back on. Keep going as it is sooooooooooo hard to do a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 100th time :)

mrsmaggy
08-04-2012, 12:41 PM
I am on day 2 today, been on it lots of times before :)

nannysue
08-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Apologies if this turns up twice , pressed something and the first one went somewhere !! ....... shhh don't tell Pauline :blush:

One of my mums has lost 5 stone in 11 weeks !!!!:eek:

She has stuck to it so ridgidly , so good on her :thumbsup:

I don't think i would like to just have a liquid diet. I found SW worked well for me.

mrsmaggy
08-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Apologies if this turns up twice , pressed something and the first one went somewhere !! ....... shhh don't tell Pauline :blush:

One of my mums has lost 5 stone in 11 weeks !!!!:eek:

She has stuck to it so ridgidly , so good on her :thumbsup:

I don't think i would like to just have a liquid diet. I found SW worked well for me.

Blimey :eek::eek::eek:

Wish I could lose it that fast!!

Rubybubbles
08-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Guessing no one else is doing cambridge atm x

Well just to update im on week 9 now and have lost 33 pounds to date :D

Finding it really hard today though:panic:

drink lots and lots of water:)

you have done so well to date:clapping:

Tily Bud
08-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Wow 5 stone in 11 weeks :eek: thats amazing x

Thanks all for the replies and support, it really helps x Well Ive got through today now to go to bed and hopefully get through tomorrow :D

This week is a little difficult as im 40:eek: on wednesday so had a party last week, am going out on wed and am having a party at home on Saturday x All planned for so will hopefully manage to eat, enjoy and not feel guilty about it then get straight back on it x

Really want to lose another 3 stone or so, Ive got a holiday coming up in June and a school reunion in July, so lots of incentive there x

flowerpots
08-04-2012, 09:13 PM
WOW well done, thats really good, im on week 4, so far ive lost 11lb but thats because i have cheated alot but im still over the moon because i havent lost that much for a long time.

Good luck for the rest of the week. :thumbsup:

Tily Bud
08-04-2012, 09:20 PM
11lbs is still a fantastic loss x I so pleased there are others on here doing cambridge i dont feel so alone :D

mrsmaggy
09-04-2012, 03:43 PM
I am only on day 3 and finding it difficult, everyone keeps posting chocs and cakes on facebook :panic:

danielly124
09-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Hey I'm doin the Cambridge aswell.well done with such a fab weight loss I'm on my 6week and I've lost 34lb in total keep it up we can all do it xxx