PDA

View Full Version : Poorly DD

Tink
08-03-2012, 07:33 AM
My daughter has had a cold and fever for 5 days, been to the doctors and he says it's a viral infection, she is boiling from head to toe, Calpol and Nurofen are doing nothing but they won't give her antibiotics, DH has it now, he has sore throat and a high temp all this because of a very unwell mindee last week, Mum said she is fine a bit of a runny nose!!! I contacted Mum a few hours after to collect her as she sneezed over everything!!! Now my DD is very unwell and I hate seeing her like this it's horrible.

Thanks for reading just fed up of it now:(

miffy
08-03-2012, 07:41 AM
Aaaww sorry you're little one's unwell. Can't suggest much except lots to drink and maybe tepid bath to help bring her temp down. It's so hard to watch them suffer :( Hope she turns a corner soon but if you're still concerned tomorrow I'd ring GP again.

Miffy xx

caz3007
08-03-2012, 08:32 AM
We have all had this over the last couple of weeks thanks to my hubbies boss sharing it with hubby :laughing:

Its rather nasty. Hope your DD feels better soon.

Polly2
08-03-2012, 09:42 AM
Hope she is feeling better soon xx

The Juggler
08-03-2012, 11:13 AM
all my littlies, my own children and 3 of the parents had this. raging fevers, the adults were unable to get out of bed for a few days. Two other minders I know had parents who cancelled a trip to new york they were so ill and another who is single parent called the minder to help as she had toddler and a baby :panic:

its a really nasty virus and hangs around for ages after - not still really ill but generally rundown for a few weeks.

hope your dd and dh better soon

angeldelight
08-03-2012, 08:02 PM
Sorry to hear your little one is poorly

Hope she gets well soon

Angel xx