PDA

View Full Version : This is a funny froum

Hannahlg
28-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Oh i find this froum funny,

well being just 7st - and have problems puting wight on.

I have been underwight seens the day i was born puting on wight never been good at it

Was rather fussy as a child, but now i eat fine eat me 3 meals a day sweets crips choclate, what ever i eat i dont seem to put on wight

today i had ceral i and milk for breakfast

turkey and crips sandwhich for dinner and a galexy carmal cake bar and apple juice

had a taxi and morrioss

and having sauages ,egg, chips, beans and patoto bread for tea

andi still wont put any wight on eating all that

angeldelight
28-05-2008, 02:35 PM
You can have some of my fat for free I dont mind

Angel xx

ma7ie
28-05-2008, 02:38 PM
I'm happy to share too.

charleyfarley
28-05-2008, 02:44 PM
My friend is the same, she can and does eat anything and everything and is size 8 - 10

Where as I'm a different story. Mind you eating out twice over the weekend and going to Pizza Hut today hasn't helped my weight problem :laughing: :laughing: I'll start again tomorrow. I think I need a kick up the bum really to get motivated again

How are you doing Angel?

Carol xx

Blaze
28-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Your also more then welcome to some of mine!:D I do feel sorry for people that struggle to put on weight...i think it must be very frustrating...especially if others make comment re being too skinny etc....having said that...not that sorry!!!!:laughing: :p

LOOPYLISA
28-05-2008, 02:50 PM
Hi yes i have the same problem im an 8-10 and eat whatever i fancy without putting on any weight i went and had a tummy pearcing she looked me up and down and said all that will change when you have a baby ...... i have already i said she was 91b 1oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump for joy: , i probably get looked at and put down as much as overweight people! i get called skinny, don.t you eat, it does get you down x:panic:

Hannahlg
28-05-2008, 02:59 PM
well once when i went to doctors for the pill, this women doctor though becose i was underwight that i have an eating problem etc and was asking if i need help etc

well i was really upset my mum phoned up and comapled

if she had looked at my notes propley she would of known i always skinny

angeldelight
28-05-2008, 03:01 PM
I suppose it must be horrible for you also

I think we all hate something about ourselves though dont we?

Angel xx

carolinel
28-05-2008, 03:20 PM
I can understand a little about not being able to put weight on, but I would MUCH MUCH rather be thin than fat. there are less health issues associated with being thin, you can eat all you want without worrying about putting on half a stone by tea time, it is easier to find clothes to fit and look lovely in them (esp designer clothes which all seem to be size 6)
when you;re on a diet you have to constantly be planning your meals etc and think about any meals out/trips out and know that chances are if you go out for the day that's the diet ruined for that week.

Hannahlg
29-05-2008, 08:03 AM
But i find it hard finding size 6 clothes

and its not all fun beeing skinny - i f i stand up staight i ca nsee some of my rib bones at the side and i can see my hip bones sticking out which i hate and try not to look at

LOOPYLISA
29-05-2008, 10:50 AM
This will make you laugh , on a recent holiday, at the airport we were going through security the woman was checking i had nothing hid in my jeans pocket, she stoped and asked me wat i had hidden .......... it was my hips !!!!!! me and my dh still laugh about it now x:jump for joy:

Rubybubbles
31-05-2008, 08:56 AM
your more than welcome to some of mine hun, plently to share:D

Tily Bud
31-05-2008, 10:25 AM
me too !! :D

Twinkles
31-05-2008, 10:47 AM
I've been at both ends of the spectrum. As a child I was so skinny people used to make jokes like ' I bet you have to run around in the shower to get wet '.

As a teenager I had some serious eating problems that would nowadays be recognised as anorexia.

( Not that i'm suggesting that either previous posters have that problem )

Now , however, I am vastly overweight ( in fact obese ). And have the other end of the problems with people thinking I'm pregnant.
Both bring their own issues/problems.

( I must have been an ideal weight at some point but I must have missed it :laughing: !)

Wendy Woo
30-06-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm happy to share too.

me to definalely!!!!