Brrr its cold again today , very frosty start here but sun is coming through

I am off to the hospital so a day off wahoooo

So what are you all doing today?

Have a good day

Angel xx

kellib
06-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Morning :)

Just got the one LO today so should be nice and easy, thinking about heading to a big park in the next town if it stays dry, just to go somewhere different!

Toothfairy
06-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Morning

Feeling sorry for myself :(
After my back going yesterday, I went to the Physio last night.
I have done something to the Facet Joint in my lower back. I've got to take the rest of the week off, I'm only aloud to stand or lie down (no sitting), ice packs every 20mins and I'm on voltarol painkillers and have got to go back for more Physio on wednesday.

Spent most of last night on the phone to parents and CM friends trying to find cover for my 3 little mindee's. DH is still going to do my before and after schoolers (my assistant) as I can lay on the sofa and supervise.

I can't realy afford to loose a week's money but what can I do :(

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Demonjill
06-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Morning everyone:thumbsup:

I have 1 LO, 1 pre schooler and 1 schoolie today so its one of my busiest days - although not half as busy as some of you - but busy enough for me! lol

Its freezing today but the sun is out.

Im hoping to do some crafts today and park later:thumbsup:

Enjoy your day everyone.

Hope all goes ok at the hospital Angel xx

angeldelight
06-03-2012, 08:35 AM
Morning

I have done something to the Facet Joint in my lower back. I've got to take the rest of the week off, I'm only aload to stand or lie down (no sitting), ice packs every 20mins and I'm on voltarol painkillers and have got to go back for more Physio on wednesday.

Spent most of last night on the phone to parents and CM friends trying to find cover for my 3 little mindee's. DH is still going to do my before and after schoolers (my assistant) as I can lay on the sofa and supervise.

Oh Poor you, its bad enough being poorly but thinking of money too is a shame, I was the same when I was ill, and I always try to carry on, you do need to rest though so make sure you take it easy and enjoy the rest and hope your back gets better soon

Angel xx

PixiePetal
06-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Angel hope it improves soon - poor you, as if you haven't been through enough with your legs :(

I am off today, washing and ironing - again :rolleyes: sorting things at home so I can go away for the weekend to see my mum leaving DH to look after(?) teenage kids and know the kids will get some homecooked meals not takeaways with DH! So beef stew and bolognese to cook for the freezer and online food shop done:D :thumbsup:

EmmaReed84
06-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Morning...

I am cosy at home in the warm and loving it x

LOOPYLISA
06-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Morning all :thumbsup:

Im off to the hospital this morning too Angel, but having toast and coffee first in the warm :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone x

loocyloo
06-03-2012, 10:05 AM
morning.

its icy cold here, but sunny :)

was meant to be on a course but it was cancelled, so thought i'd catch up with stuff and do my online safeguarding. only my log in isn't recognised and i can't do it! have rung and left messages with several people and emailed ... hoping they get back to me today as its the ideal opportunity to do it as no LO around OR DH/DS/DD !!! ;)

ho hum, will have to hope they get back to me soon.

got lots more to be getting on with, but i'd psyched myself up to do the safeguarding ( like it about as much as i like first aid! which isn't much! )

am going to give myself 15 mins on the forum and then get on with other stuff! :littleangel:

have agood day day. hope all ok at hospital angel, and your back gets better soon toothfairy

xxx

~Chelle~
06-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Morning all :thumbsup:

Im off to the hospital this morning too Angel, but having toast and coffee first in the warm :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone x

Hope you are ok hun.

It is cold and miserable here :(

A day of puzzles, bricks and cars for little man today, after his mammoth morning nap, of course. He could sleep for England :laughing:

~Chelle~
06-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Morning

I have done something to the Facet Joint in my lower back. I've got to take the rest of the week off, I'm only aloud to stand or lie down (no sitting), ice packs every 20mins and I'm on voltarol painkillers and have got to go back for more Physio on wednesday.

Hope you start to feel better soon.

I used to get terrible sciatica and had to have injections in my back to try and ease it. Every little movement would send my back into spasm.

The worst part of this job is being ill and not getting paid :(

Sending hugs x x

LOOPYLISA
06-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Hope you are ok hun.

It is cold and miserable here :(

A day of puzzles, bricks and cars for little man today, after his mammoth morning nap, of course. He could sleep for England :laughing:

Yes all ok thanks Chelle, just posted on my thread i started a while back about pains i was having x
Hope your ok?