PDA

View Full Version : First parent visit on Monday

jayne518
03-03-2012, 10:39 PM
I only started advertising yesterday!!! chuffed to bits, only looking for 1 day per week for 2 boys so not the full time that i wanted but it's a start, hope it goes well. Any tips to make it go smoothly? im thinking a few age appropriate toys down for them to play with, i have started writing a list of questions to ask, i am just finishing getting my policies ready and going to put together some sort of parents info pack.

miffy
03-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Wow, that's quick!

Good luck, hope,it goes well.

I would give parents your information pack and then, depending on their age, play with/chat to the children - parents will want to,see how you,interact with them.

Miffy xx

Zumba-mum
04-03-2012, 09:41 AM
That is quick. Good luck tomorrow. Just be yourself hun.

megan_2011
04-03-2012, 02:29 PM
I only started advertising yesterday!!! chuffed to bits, only looking for 1 day per week for 2 boys so not the full time that i wanted but it's a start, hope it goes well. Any tips to make it go smoothly? im thinking a few age appropriate toys down for them to play with, i have started writing a list of questions to ask, i am just finishing getting my policies ready and going to put together some sort of parents info pack.

Good Luck.

I'm sure it will go fine,

Let us know how you get on :)

emma500
04-03-2012, 10:50 PM
i hope it all goes well,x