PDA

View Full Version : CYPOP 5 with NMT

bezi123
03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I am doing my CYPOP5 with NMT training I got my course book etc sent through yesterday and got cracking all seems to be going well and I'm on section 2 topic 3, does anyone know if I need to expand on whats in the NMT coursebook? is the coursebook the same as they ncma coursebook? I'm just worried now after reading some posts that I am not putting enough information into my answers. I know people have said with the ncma taining they dont know what is being asked in some questions as its a bit vague, the NMT book does seem quite specific and then goes onto to give you the answer which you then need to put into your own words. Or maybe I need to expand on this further?

Natternic
04-03-2012, 08:47 AM
I did this course with Nmt last year, and found it very informative.and yes I basically wrote it in y own words. Hth good luck

Shamai
04-03-2012, 09:57 AM
When I did the course with NMT, I got the basics from the course book then done some research on other sites such as Ofsted, NCMA and Google etc. to put into my own words. I was worried I hadn't put enough information as they didn't tell you how much to write. I kept it to the point but gave examples of my understanding of the specific subject which went down well plus gave any other info I had found from other sites. Good luck! x