PDA

View Full Version : where do they go???

Bear23
03-03-2012, 09:26 AM
hey???

where do the other socks go?????

Is there an old sock land somewhere??? do they all arrange to leave and meet up somewhere????

I am baffled!!!

Please help me as its driving me nuts why i can NEVER two socks the same

Today i am going to have a search for the missing sock day:thumbsup:

~Chelle~
03-03-2012, 09:48 AM
I think they all go off on a little holiday somewhere and spend the whole time laughing at us :laughing:

Seriously have about 50 odd socks at the moment! x

ajs
03-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Drives me mad, and what makes me madder is my lot insist on wearing them odd so we've never any hope of them finding their pair.

LOOPYLISA
03-03-2012, 10:24 AM
None of us ever have socks that match :laughing:

loopyloopy
03-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Socks are tumble dryer food. They only like to eat one sock per pair :laughing:

Greengrass74
03-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Here's what I have discovered. Socks are cannibals. :eek:

Yes indeed, your innocent looking, peaceful footwear will EAT other socks in a type of hosiery "Survival of the fittest".

There is a pecking order in "sockdom" that if one pair of socks violates, it's weaker "mate" is eaten to prevent it's rise in sock social status.

Just remember when you next clean out the filter that all that fluff is the remains of the sock. :eek:

Bear23
03-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Here's what I have discovered. Socks are cannibals. :eek:

Yes indeed, your innocent looking, peaceful footwear will EAT other socks in a type of hosiery "Survival of the fittest".

There is a pecking order in "sockdom" that if one pair of socks violates, it's weaker "mate" is eaten to prevent it's rise in sock social status.

Just remember when you next clean out the filter that all that fluff is the remains of the sock. :eek:

:laughing::laughing::laughing: