PDA

View Full Version : NCMA Attendance Register

Belly2009
03-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Hi,

I was wondering how you all work this book.

I have two mindees (brother and sister who attend part time only). Do you just give them a side each each month or do you need to keep them pages apart? (Just thinking if I take another mindee on for getting parents to sign for the week and seeing other mindees hours etc!)

Hope I explained myself clearly.

Thanks

EmmaReed84
03-03-2012, 11:37 AM
They need their own seperate sheet... If one mindee attends but the other does not how will you log it? I mind siblings and Wednesday I only had one because the other was ill.

Also you just get to the page you need and fold it over so the only page visable is the page they need to sign, I have 4 children and have not had an issue getting them to sign and them seeing other peoples days.

happieuk
03-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi just thought I would say I use NCMA register and have done for years. I always try to put siblings on joining pages so there is no issue all my parents sign and ive never had any confidently issues. hope this helps and makes sense
1 page per child per month
Jen

rickysmiths
03-03-2012, 03:28 PM
Hi just thought I would say I use NCMA register and have done for years. I always try to put siblings on joining pages so there is no issue all my parents sign and ive never had any confidently issues. hope this helps and makes sense
1 page per child per month
Jen

I have as well and do the same as you with no problems over the last 17 years.

Belly2009
04-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Hi,

Sorry I dont think I explained myself very well.

I will use a page per child regardless of whether they are siblings. I was enquiring how you would add other mindees into the mix. I didnt mean to presume their would be a confidentiality issue - just want to make sure I am doing things properly.

Sorry

rickysmiths
04-03-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi,

Sorry I dont think I explained myself very well.

I will use a page per child regardless of whether they are siblings. I was enquiring how you would add other mindees into the mix. I didnt mean to presume their would be a confidentiality issue - just want to make sure I am doing things properly.

Sorry

Not sure exactly what you mean. I just have a page per child per month whether they are siblings or not. I try to keep siblings on opposite pages if you see what I mean, just for easy of finding the page for signing.