PDA

View Full Version : MM contracts?

samkeddy
02-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi its time for me to order a few new bits of paperwork, has anyone used MM contracts and are they ok? ive only used NCMAs.

Im ordering MM financial records pack as used theirs this year and found it really easy.

sarah707
02-03-2012, 02:02 PM
I haven't used them but I have seen them and they look pretty straightforward.

However there is a mistake on them regarding permission to request emergency advice or treatment for a child - this must not be optional and if parents say no to it then you cannot care for the child as it is a statutory requirement.

I have told them about it but I am not aware of them making any changes yet.

If you are with MM you can use your own contracts as long as they say the right legal things.

Hth :D

samkeddy
02-03-2012, 02:08 PM
Ah thanks for that Sarah, ill make sure we look at that bit properly then, and i have a seperate permision slip parents sign for medical permision anyway so should be safe.

I daren't use my own incase i word something wrong :blush:

Think ill order them, just wasnt sure about the 5 pages!!!! Ncma only 3!

louise
02-03-2012, 10:28 PM
NCMA's are now 4 pages, I got some a month ago. They have added more info such as fees being paid by third party, holiday period, shift patterns ect. I was trying to find out what MM's paper work is like as I'm thinking of swapping.

samkeddy
03-03-2012, 08:39 AM
NCMA's are now 4 pages, I got some a month ago. They have added more info such as fees being paid by third party, holiday period, shift patterns ect. I was trying to find out what MM's paper work is like as I'm thinking of swapping.

ill let you know what i think when i have them x

sarah707
03-03-2012, 09:07 AM

If you are insured with NCMA then you have to use their contracts or you might invalidate your insurance.

If you are insured with MM you can use your own - or theirs - or NCMA it's your choice as long as they say the right things to cover you in case of problems.

I hope this clarifies for those asking me questions :D

louise
04-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Sorry, I think I confused some of you. I'm thinking of swapping insurance to MM. I had a look at how much paperwork was for each. I've got plenty of my NCMA bits at the moment, so unless I have a sudden burst of contracts to be signed then I will be fine for a bit.