PDA

View Full Version : NOW I KNOW I LOVE THE SNOW ...... BUT NO NO NO

angeldelight
02-03-2012, 11:02 AM
A cold front is on the way booo

I love the snow but now I want the spring it makes you feel a lot brighter this sunshine

Hope we do not get it

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/spring-on-hold-as-cold-weather-set-to-return-to-the-uk---with-risk-of-snow.html

Up the road from me had the highest temp in the week it really was warm here

Angel xx

loopyloopy
02-03-2012, 11:33 AM
Bring it on :D

I hibernate in the summer, can not stand anything above 18c so the longer it stays cold the better although I do like spring

Roll on December when we go back to Lapland where it's in the minus 30s most days. I've only been back 5 weeks and I miss being there.

My only wish for when we have snow here is that people switch on a bit and don't drive if they don't have to. It's not worth it

Toothfairy
02-03-2012, 01:14 PM
I have loved the weather this week. Although most days have started off gloomy and foggy, they have turned out to be bright and sunny. Twice this week we have hit 17 degree's.
All the spring flowers have started to bloom and I can feel myself feeling happier that the warmer weather is on its way :)

But the forcast for the weekend is rain, rain and more rain. They also say that the temps are going to drop back down too :(

I can't wait for May/June as the weather always seems to be lovely then :thumbsup:

aly
02-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Now I love the snow too, but it should have been here last month...or the months before, like you angel, we had lovely weather here yesterday and its made me look forward to warmer weather...

sandy64
03-03-2012, 06:31 PM
snow that will seem strange we were in the garden all day thursday and friday spent ages sorting garden out now i would have to start again:angry:we have had snow in march before so it may happen

charleyfarley
03-03-2012, 07:31 PM
I heard we were getting snow off a parent :panic: I jolly well hope not!!!!:eek:

The lovely weather we had last week was fab although I would have loved it a tad hotter :D

Carol xx

Carol M
04-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Sleet here this morning :eek:
But turning to rain :(
Carol xx

angeldelight
04-03-2012, 10:10 AM
Snow here this morning,only bits though

It's really cold again

Xxx