PDA

View Full Version : ncma helpline

nell57
02-03-2012, 09:58 AM
I have had to phone the ncma helpline a couple of time over the last few days and when I get through to them their voices sound so quiet I can hardly hear them speaking on the other end of the phone. When I'm appologising because I say I cant hear them, they start raising their voices so I can, almost shouting. But then their tone comes across as they're annoyed with me:eek::laughing:

Has anyone else found this or is it just me, its really putting me off ringing them:rolleyes:

miffy
02-03-2012, 10:01 AM
I haven't phoned them for a while but the last time I did it was the other way round - they couldn't hear me and I had to shout! :laughing:

Miffy xx

nell57
02-03-2012, 10:06 AM
I haven't phoned them for a while but the last time I did it was the other way round - they couldn't hear me and I had to shout! :laughing:

Miffy xx

haha. I'm sure some of them have got them microphone things too far from their mouths. I can't even phone to complain, because dont think the conversation will get anywhere. Think will have to email (maybe using sign language to get my point across;))

angeldelight
02-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Maybe you are getting old and need an hearing aid Helen

:laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

nell57
02-03-2012, 10:42 AM
Maybe you are getting old and need an hearing aid Helen

:laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Sorry didn't quite hear that:huh::p. Come to think about it, my Steve keeps saying the same, cus sometimes dont hear him neither;)

angeldelight
02-03-2012, 10:52 AM
Sorry didn't quite hear that:huh::p. Come to think about it, my Steve keeps saying the same, cus sometimes dont hear him neither;)

There you go then, problem solved ha ha

Angel xx

Kezzle
12-03-2012, 10:18 AM
Ok i haven't rang them up but i sent an email enquiring about the diploma they offer and i got a reply about how to become a childminder nothing like i asked subject title sven stated diploma and i included my ncma number on the end, why would i be registered wiyh ncma if i wasnt already a cm? Also less thab impressed with them combining all ey secters nurseries etc have their own representatives i feel that our voices will be lost in amongst the sea of childcare professionals now. Think i'll swap to mm in august. :/ sorry for rant needed to vent! Haha.