PDA

View Full Version : What is it about this sunny weather...

Mouse
01-03-2012, 05:36 PM
...that makes people lose their dress sense completely??

Some of the sights on the school run this afternoon were quite awful :panic:

The worst by far had to be the lady in the skin tight leopard print leggings with a strapless cropped top :eek: She wasn't the smallest of ladies and the leggings were very thin, more like tights, so the clung completely & looked like they were spray painted on. They showed every single curve & crevice. They were also low waisted so her belly hung over the top.

She certainly attracted a lot of attention on the playground, though I'm not sure if it was for the reason she'd wanted :p

LOOPYLISA
01-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Think i must have seen the same sight as you did :eek:

I know its nice and all that but shorts and t shirts???? even my cousin had flip flops on earlier :rolleyes:

jadavi
01-03-2012, 06:13 PM
haha very funny mouse!:)

The Juggler
01-03-2012, 06:53 PM
i know it's warm but NOT that warm. it's still only March. my hands were freezing on morning school run:panic:

sarah707
01-03-2012, 07:15 PM
:laughing: I think you were in my playground today!

But then again dd looked like she was about to step onto a beach so I can't say anything :o :D

FussyElmo
01-03-2012, 07:24 PM
They were out in force here too :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yes it was a pleasant day but shorts and cropped tops please :rolleyes:

nikki thomson
01-03-2012, 07:30 PM
...that makes people lose their dress sense completely??

Some of the sights on the school run this afternoon were quite awful :panic:

The worst by far had to be the lady in the skin tight leopard print leggings with a strapless cropped top :eek: She wasn't the smallest of ladies and the leggings were very thin, more like tights, so the clung completely & looked like they were spray painted on. They showed every single curve & crevice. They were also low waisted so her belly hung over the top.

She certainly attracted a lot of attention on the playground, though I'm not sure if it was for the reason she'd wanted :p
That's made me chuckle, I'm sure some people don't look in the mirror before leaving home and as for me, well it needs to be in the lo 20's before my legs snd flip flops come out to play. X