PDA

View Full Version : Another talk talk question to you experts :)

jadavi
01-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Sorry to use the forum for this but it's always so easy to get a quick genuine reliable answer! Thanks for the thumbs up for talktalk (apart from one person)
The claim that line rental is included in the £21 promotional 6 month package is baffling us as hubby says our line rental to bt is fixed ie cannot be changed as they own the lines.
However the talk talk package says the package includes line rental . Does this mean talk talk are going to pay bt?

Very much apprec peeps!
Ja

rickysmiths
01-03-2012, 12:53 PM
That is right I haven't paid line rental to BT since I started with tiscali and now talk talk.

You do not need to because the talk talk package includes phone broadband and TV. Of course a % of you fees does go to BT because Talk Talk must pay for the use of the line.

There are some services where you do still have to pay a line rental to BT as well. I think Plusnet is one of them. Which is why their packages look so cheap until you look at the small print.

clio0602
01-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Well I replied to other thread saying I couldn't wait to leave talk talk. Phoned to cancel as moving and contract ending and they are giving me free broadband for 6mths and are moving the account so will be set up when I move in.

I was also able to understand the lady I spoke to as I admit I did have trouble understanding the last person I spoke to. maybe I have been wrong and they are working on their customer service.

Line rental is paid to talk talk and not bt once you start your contract with them x