PDA

View Full Version : 1st DAY OF MARCH .... HAPPY ST DAVID'S EVERYONE

angeldelight
01-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Morning Everyone

Well it is frosty and very very foggy here this morning, do you have the same? I think it is going to be a nice sunny day, fingers crossed anyway

So what are you all doing today?

We will be finishing off some crafts we started so a messy day for us

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

mama2three
01-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Dydd Gwyl dewi Hapus!

The sun is shining but its very cold out there - washing hung out , mindees playing with the car ramp and all calm.

Now to try and keep it this way for the next 11 hours!

Toothfairy
01-03-2012, 07:39 AM
Morning

I've just got a 1yr old again today as one mindee goes to nursery Thursdays & Fridays and the other mindee is still off sick.

I hope the weather is as nice as yesterday, it got up to 17 degree's here in Kent.

Have a great everyone :thumbsup:

Greengrass74
01-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Morning all, hope you are all ok.
:thumbsup:
It has got a lot colder here, but hopefully it will be a nice day once the fog goes. We are going to the toy library today then maybe a detour to the park on the way home.

Have a great day everyone

Becci26
01-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Morning,

looking forward to a lovely day - weather should be good (hopefully)

Am off to toddlers with my 1yo later and then maybe a trip to the park, I only have him until 1 at the moment so cant fit too much in. Then have got a prospective parent at 2 and then pick up with after schoolies.

Have a good day everyone!

kellib
01-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Morning :)

Not sure what it's like here yet as haven't been out! :)

Only got one mindee today, asked him if he wanted to go to the beach today and he said 'no, moo' which I took to meant he wants to go to the farm, either that or he's calling me a cow :laughing:

Roseolivia
01-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Morning all, a bit chiily here and was a little misty when i got up.

Well it was a sad night last night, my idol Davy Jones died yesterday at age 66. I have loved this man since i was about 10 and can remember i used to dream about marrying him. The 1st time i saw the Monkees in concert 12yrs ago he touched my hand and i burst into tears:laughing:, i saw them a year ago and we were so close to them, he waved at us and i melted RIP.

Anyway today no midees until afterschool, my baby phoned in sick. Off to playgroup this morning then off to do some shopping before i pick 5 schoolies up.

Have a good day everyone

angeldelight
01-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Morning all, a bit chiily here and was a little misty when i got up.

Well it was a sad night last night, my idol Davy Jones died yesterday at age 66. I have loved this man since i was about 10 and can remember i used to dream about marrying him. The 1st time i saw the Monkees in concert 12yrs ago he touched my hand and i burst into tears:laughing:, i saw them a year ago and we were so close to them, he waved at us and i melted RIP.

Anyway today no midees until afterschool, my baby phoned in sick. Off to playgroup this morning then off to do some shopping before i pick 5 schoolies up.

Have a good day everyone

Yes really sad about Davy Jones
I was never a fan but lucky you touching his hand ha ha

Angel xx

Demonjill
01-03-2012, 08:18 AM
Morning all

I am not "on duty" until 11:30 when I pick up the twins from nursery:thumbsup: I have to go rummaging in the garage as I promised to find the Barbie Aeroplane - its been in storage for about 7 years but silly me mentioned it last week.:rolleyes::laughing:
Thursday and Friday are my fave days:clapping:

Enjoy your days

lozzy23
01-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Hi Angel and all

Foggy today, feels cold.

3 LO's this morning, 2 at playgroup this afternoon. Pick them up with 3 after schoolies, my busy day! Although got student 9am-4pm, so got some help and company!

Two of my children are having birthdays today - my DD is 18 and my youngest DS is 13, 3 teenagers HELP:eek:!!!!!!! So off to TGI Fridays this evening, yummy yummy:thumbsup: x

manjay
01-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus :thumbsup:

We will be having an even more Welsh day than usual! We have a St David's Day service to attend at school and then we have a marathon Welsh cake baking session this afternoon:D

All the children dress up today in traditional costumes so it is a lovely day here.

PixiePetal
01-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Have a lovely day manjay :thumbsup:

I am off today - mindee swapped to Monday this week, so finished for the week. Meeting DD in town to go with her to DR. Hoping to talk through her anxiety problem and spots. Glad she has seen there is a real problem with getting anxious in some situations and maybe a chat will at least put her mind at rest.

Angela234
01-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Lovely weather here

Still haven't got any mindee's yet hoping to get some painting done in the garden

Were of down to our caravan again this weekend so trying to get garden jobs done during the week.

Have a good day all of those working

LOOPYLISA
01-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Good morning, lovely day here :clapping:

Popping to see my cousin this morning for a cuppa, still trying to get used to my short hair with a fringe :D

Have a good day everyone x

The Juggler
01-03-2012, 10:11 AM
diolch Angel xx

I have no mindees today but we made welsh flags earlier in the week. I'm spending my ST David's day all alone with my SEF and my network folder :laughing::laughing: might have welsh rarebit for lunch - yummy