PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY1959.......AGAIN!!

angeldelight
28-02-2012, 07:53 PM
PENNY YOU ARE HAVING TWO BIRTHDAYS BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD A BIRTHDAY THREAD ON YOUR DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY

ANGEL XXX

The Juggler
28-02-2012, 10:15 PM
PENNY YOU ARE HAVING TWO BIRTHDAYS BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAD A BIRTHDAY THREAD ON YOUR DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY

ANGEL XXX

happy birthday :clapping::clapping::clapping:

mayberry
28-02-2012, 10:17 PM
Happy Birthday hope you had a good day :)
Dawn xx

Demonjill
28-02-2012, 10:18 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY:clapping::clapping:

wendywu
28-02-2012, 10:18 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY

ANGEL XXX

Have a great day, dont quite understand. Thought you were like the queen Penny and have two birthdays :laughing:

Why does the queen have two birthdays anyway :rolleyes:

Mouse
28-02-2012, 10:20 PM
Oooh, is she like the queen with an official birthday and a real birthday?

Happy birthday Penny!

Carol M
28-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Happy Other Birthday Penny.
Looking forward to our regal BOGOF meal to celebrate :laughing:
Carol xx

stardust
28-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Have a great day, dont quite understand. Thought you were like the queen Penny and have two birthdays :laughing:

because she really likes cakes!

angeldelight
28-02-2012, 10:33 PM

Why does the queen have two birthdays, you will have to ask Penny that one :laughing:

We all missed her real birthday here so thought she should have another birthday

Angel xx

mama2three
29-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Queen Penny,
have a wonderful 'official' birthday - not sure I would want 2 birthdays - Im aging quite quickly enough as it is!

EmmaReed84
29-02-2012, 07:49 AM
Happy Birthday xxx

Hope you had a good day... x

rickysmiths
29-02-2012, 07:50 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::birthday: :birthday::birthday:

miffy
29-02-2012, 07:52 AM
Happy Birthday Penny

Hope it was a good one whenever it was! :D

Miffy xx

Penny1959
29-02-2012, 12:49 PM
WOW

So glad I popped on forum (suppoesed to be spending my day off writting course for LA - although as also on Granny Duty and have Scarlett (now 11 weeks) and Dominic here - so not a lot of course preparation going on lol)

Anyway Scarlett who is sat on my lap is delighted to find out that I am now Queen Penny - and I love the idea of having 2 birthdays.

For those of you who were not aware of the 'real' one it was on Sunday - and although I had an automatic email from the forum wishing me a Happy Birthday - there was no birtthday thread - seems that I had gone 'missing' from the calander.

So thank you for your Birthday Wishes - and can I have 2 birthdays next year please now that I am Queen Penny

oh and yes Carol looking forward to our BOGOF celebration on Thursday - have got mindee on late shift but Rosie going to cover. Now where did I put my crown?

Penny :)

angeldelight
29-02-2012, 03:09 PM
Dont push your luck Penny

Two birthdays this year only for you :laughing:

Enjoy your meal with Carol

Angel xx

Penny1959
29-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Dont push your luck Penny

Two birthdays this year only for you :laughing:

Enjoy your meal with Carol

Angel xx

You should watch what you say to me now Angel - now I am Queen Penny - You could have your head chopped off! :laughing:
Actually now I am looking - is that the crown on your head? - the super sexy crown that is?

mmm maybe I do need to chop your head off or at least take the crown off your head and put it back on mine - I shall need it when out with Carol tomorrow - you never know who we might meet - and I need at least a fighting chance!

~Chelle~
29-02-2012, 04:03 PM
Hope you had a lovely Birthday Penny x x

loocyloo
29-02-2012, 04:14 PM
happy birthday :clapping:

jane5
29-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Happy Birthday HRH Penny :cool::laughing::laughing::laughing:

claire bear 72
29-02-2012, 07:12 PM
happy birthday!!! :clapping:

Playmate
29-02-2012, 07:29 PM
WOW

So glad I popped on forum (suppoesed to be spending my day off writting course for LA - although as also on Granny Duty and have Scarlett (now 11 weeks) and Dominic here - so not a lot of course preparation going on lol)

Anyway Scarlett who is sat on my lap is delighted to find out that I am now Queen Penny - and I love the idea of having 2 birthdays.

For those of you who were not aware of the 'real' one it was on Sunday - and although I had an automatic email from the forum wishing me a Happy Birthday - there was no birtthday thread - seems that I had gone 'missing' from the calander.
So thank you for your Birthday Wishes - and can I have 2 birthdays next year please now that I am Queen Penny

oh and yes Carol looking forward to our BOGOF celebration on Thursday - have got mindee on late shift but Rosie going to cover. Now where did I put my crown?

Aww maybe this is what happened to mine last year, as I didn't get one either :(( I just thought I had upset Angel :laughing:)

Happy Birthday again Queen Penny :birthday:

Penny1959
29-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Aww maybe this is what happened to mine last year, as I didn't get one either :(( I just thought I had upset Angel :laughing:)

Oh that is sad Playmate - it might be what happened - so happy birthday for whenever it was last year - and lets hope you get your birthday thread this year.

angeldelight
29-02-2012, 11:17 PM

Oh dear are you trying to be the queen too,looks like you have competition Penny :laughing:

Is your birthday down for this year playmate?

Angel xx

Blaze
01-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Happy Birthday!:) x

Penny1959
01-03-2012, 07:40 AM
Oh dear are you trying to be the queen too,looks like you have competition Penny :laughing:

Is your birthday down for this year playmate?

Angel xx

As you all know Playmate is a good friend - and shares lots with me - including Blueboy on occassion :D Therefore I am more than happy to allow Playmate to be Queen Playmate but if we are in the same place at the same time - I will pull rank because I am the oldest.

Oh good grief - just a though Blueboy insists on calling me mum - so does that make me - Queen Mum :laughing:

sandy64
01-03-2012, 07:43 AM
hope you had 2 great birthdays lol happy belated birthday:laughing:

angeldelight
01-03-2012, 07:46 AM
As you all know Playmate is a good friend - and shares lots with me - including Blueboy on occassion :D Therefore I am more than happy to allow Playmate to be Queen Playmate but if we are in the same place at the same time - I will pull rank because I am the oldest.

Oh good grief - just a though Blueboy insists on calling me mum - so does that make me - Queen Mum :laughing:

Yes I think queen mom suits you better :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Playmate
01-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Yes I think queen mom suits you better :laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

Oh Angel you could well be in trouble now :laughing::laughing:

I wouldn't want to knock Penny's crown off, so I will settle for Pricncess Playmate :D

I don't think my birthday is on the list Angel, because I didn't get one the year before, but I'm sure I got one the first year I was here :D Its in June.

angeldelight
01-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Oh Angel you could well be in trouble now :laughing::laughing:

I wouldn't want to knock Penny's crown off, so I will settle for Pricncess Playmate :D

I don't think my birthday is on the list Angel, because I didn't get one the year before, but I'm sure I got one the first year I was here :D Its in June.

That is weird

You need to add it now and it should work, what date in June is it ?

xxx

PixiePetal
01-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Just looked at the calendar and I am not on the events :o how do I do it?

Playmate
01-03-2012, 02:10 PM
That is weird

You need to add it now and it should work, what date in June is it ?

xxx

Just checked the events list and it is there, so its a mystery :huh: