PDA

View Full Version : Never lend your car to DH!

EmmaReed84
28-02-2012, 12:59 PM
:panic: Never again will I allow DH to borrow my car and change the CD!

I got mindees in the car to take them to playschool and got driving I didn't really pay attention to the music until I realised DH had changed it to "GlasVegas" and the lyric came out clear as day "Here we, here we, here we (word beinging with f) go" :eek::blush: I turned the volume off as quick as I could and DS cried "put music on Mummy"... "Erm sorry son, CD must be broken"

:angry: @ DH will be having words with him. Knowing him he probably put the cd in and played to a point then stopped knowing full well what would happen... well no steak for him tonight!

tashaleee
28-02-2012, 04:00 PM
You are not alone... have had the misfortune of Emineim coming off the IPod before.... funny as you dive across the room before the kids notice anything... not!!! (now removed from IPod.... :rolleyes:)

LOOPYLISA
28-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Ooopppssss

Blue Boy
28-02-2012, 05:52 PM
There you go the poor man gets the blame again.

EmmaReed84
28-02-2012, 05:56 PM
There you go the poor man gets the blame again.

Really?? Poor man... he will be when I finish with him ;)

mushpea
28-02-2012, 09:07 PM
think yourself lucky,, I leant my car to the Oh a couple of years ago and he crashed it ! they wanted to write my baby off but I convinced them otherwise and still have it today all repaired but it took a good 2 months,, I was not amused:censored:

mamma_mia
28-02-2012, 10:39 PM
:mad: drives me potty wen hubby takes car i always use big one he has lil one cos i hate the lil one its pants. but no matter what car i use when i use it every single flippity do dah time they are EMPTY :angry::angry::angry: honestly drives me nuts that lol:blush: