PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN

angeldelight
27-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a good weekend?Ours was busy one of my grandsons were one :clapping::clapping:

It is going to be sunny here , bit chilly indoors this morning though

I have the day off to go to the hospital with hubby , what about everyone else what are you doing today?
Also to see my niece who was rushed into hospital last night

I hope you all have a good day

Angel xx

sue m
27-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Good Morning Angel, blimey, whatever next?!

Hope Steve is ok and hope your niece is ok.

I went to St Neots on Saturday - on the train, all my myself like a big grown up girl. :laughing: Spent the day with my stepdaughter.

Just one lo today and she's full of cold so might be a quiet day. x

ORKSIE
27-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Hope Steve and your Niece are ok Angel.

Cant believe its Monday already:(

Have a great day all.

xx

Toothfairy
27-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Morning

Wishing Steve and your niece a speedy recovery.

Today we are off to Childminding Group, it is our first official day at our new venue.
Not sure what we are doing this afternoon yet.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

EmmaReed84
27-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Awww hope hubby and niece are ok

I am back to work after two weeks off (one week hol, one week illnesses) Feels strange but I seriously need to get back into routine, my house looks like a bomb has gone off :blush:

Mindee and DS at playschool today so looks like I will be cleaning when LO sleeps...fun!

rickysmiths
27-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Morning Angel.

Dry but grey here at the moment.

Already got one wingey child hey ho off to toddlers later so that may distract him.

Hope you and hubby are ok.

singingcactus
27-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Morning all. Sorry to hear you're not having a great time Angel, hope every one gets well soon.

We're off to tots later this morning once I've collected my other little one. The one I have at the moment seems to be in a bit of a belligerent mood so hoping that will wear off quickly.

Had a nice weekend but wish they were longer.....thinking an epetition might be a good move, who's up for extending the weekend to 3 or even 4 days?

Roseolivia
27-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Morning Angel, weather ok here today.

2 mindees all day, no afterschoolies so a quiet one for me. Off to playgroup this morning then activities this afternoon. One lo goes at 2.30 so don't go out on the afternoon. Off to meet some childminders tonight to help arrange our next NCMA meeting.

Have a good day and hope hubby and niece are ok Angel, don't forget to look after yourself as well.

Demonjill
27-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Morning all

Ive got 2 before school/nursery then 1 after nursery - then dont know if schoolie will come to me after school - depends if younger brother is picked up early again - which has been the norm for last few weeks!:thumbsup:

Yucky rainy day today so indoor activities it is

Gherkin
27-02-2012, 09:23 AM
MORNING ALL,

Two with me today but will be a quiet one as I was awake half the night and my brain can only handle very simple things.

Weather pants :(

CH1957
27-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Ive done the school run of 1 child and thats me done for the day! Really need work to pick up, was nice having time to do paperwork etc at first but now Im getting bored!!!
Have a good day everyone.

Penny1959
27-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Good Morning Angel

I hope DH's visit goes well

So sorry to hear about your niece - again hope all goes well and she is home soon.

I have today, Tues and Wed off - sort of a birthday treat to myself. Was my birthday yesterday - although feel a bit like 'Billy No Mates' on forum :( Good thing some forum friends said Happy Birthday via Facebook:D or I would have thought no one likes me.

Trying to sort resources into some sort of order - and some are going to have to GO - have run out of space:panic:

Going to coffee with a friend this morning (ex LA cooleague) and dinner out tonight with some friends (ex childminding friends) - so guessing won't get much sorting done today

Have a good day everyone

Penny :)

Cammie Doodle
27-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Happy Birthday Penny. Cool here today but nice and dry, 2 loads of washing out, only schoolies for me today so should catch up on some jobs, Carolyn back from Oz so we will need a catch up lol .
Good Luck at Hospital Angel will "speak" later

kellib
27-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Morning :)

Day off for me today so I dragged myself swimming this morning instead of going back to bed after the school run :laughing:

sue m
27-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Happy Birthday Penny, sorry I missed it, I didn't know. x

mushpea
27-02-2012, 11:44 AM
hope your nice and OH ok angel
I got 4 under 5's here today so busy busy,, 3 of them are in the garden at the moment wearing off some energy
we made daffodils this morning for st davids day , no plans for this afternoon as yet cause wasnt suppose to have two of them today and 1 was meant to go at 2pm but is now staying later as both sets of parents have interviews! and normaly the 4th sleeps most of the afternoon so gonna play it by ear and see what happens
no school runs for me till thursday:clapping:

jane5
27-02-2012, 02:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY PENNY :clapping:

Sorry I didnt have chance to get on here yesterday so didnt know :o

Hi everyone,

Been to play group with 4 lo's, I need eyes in the back of my head and an extra pair of hands with these 4 :panic:

Anyway 1 has gone home and 3 are asleep so having an hour of peace and quiet :cool:

Hope Steve and your niece are ok Angel

xx

loocyloo
27-02-2012, 03:02 PM
happy birthday for yesterday Penny . hope you had a nice day xxx

hope everyone ok angel xxx

it was nice and bright and sunny this morning, but luckily i didn't put my washing out, as when i got home from school at lunchtime it was raining :(

still raining now :( and cold :(

however i have all but finished getting my LJs up to date AND doing summative assesments :clapping::clapping::clapping: 1 1/2 to go but am giving myself a break as brain tired now! will finish them later.

Penny1959
27-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Happy Birthday Penny. Cool here today but nice and dry, 2 loads of washing out, only schoolies for me today so should catch up on some jobs, Carolyn back from Oz so we will need a catch up lol .
Good Luck at Hospital Angel will "speak" later

Bet you are glad Carolyn is back June - and hope Carolyn will tell us all about her trip

Penny1959
27-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Thank you for the belated Birthday Wishes - don't worry if you didn't know - was just a bit strange not seeing the Birthday Wishes.

But it was a srange day anyway - apart from visit by DD3 and partner, GS3 and GD1 (and their puppy) had day to myself - so what did I do - started to sort resources !

FussyElmo
27-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Thank you for the belated Birthday Wishes - don't worry if you didn't know - was just a bit strange not seeing the Birthday Wishes.

But it was a srange day anyway - apart from visit by DD3 and partner, GS3 and GD1 (and their puppy) had day to myself - so what did I do - started to sort resources !

Penny your birthday isnt on the calender is that why there was no birthday wishes :thumbsup:

Penny1959
27-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Penny your birthday isnt on the calender is that why there was no birthday wishes :thumbsup:

Oh is it not? - That could explain it then.

A bit odd as I did get aautomatic email from forum.

Oh well thanks for solving the mystery