PDA

View Full Version : You know how annoying......

Twinkles
26-02-2012, 02:27 PM
...it is when your kids announce on Sunday afternoon that they need a fancy dress outfit for school on MONDAY ??

I have to announce....it is even MORE annoying when your child is the TEACHER !!!

PixiePetal
26-02-2012, 02:35 PM
:laughing:

skip to it then! not long to get it done - what does it need to be? :laughing::rolleyes:

Twinkles
26-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Luckily it's only a toga so will have to just cut up a sheet.

Seriously you'd think 4 years at uni , travelling round the world and then being in charge of 30 5 yr olds would make a person a bit more organised !

The Juggler
26-02-2012, 02:59 PM
...it is when your kids announce on Sunday afternoon that they need a fancy dress outfit for school on MONDAY ??

I have to announce....it is even MORE annoying when your child is the TEACHER !!!

:laughing::laughing:

loocyloo
26-02-2012, 04:28 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

i'm about to attack the sewing machine to make a wizards gown for DS ... yep , a magical world book day on thurs, but at least he told me on friday!

dette
26-02-2012, 04:54 PM

Bear23
26-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Luckily it's only a toga so will have to just cut up a sheet.

Seriously you'd think 4 years at uni , travelling round the world and then being in charge of 30 5 yr olds would make a person a bit more organised !

FussyElmo
26-02-2012, 06:57 PM

And yet it doesnt matter mum still comes to the rescue :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
26-02-2012, 07:00 PM
:clapping::clapping:

angeldelight
26-02-2012, 07:15 PM

Once a mom,always a mom Twinks ,no matter how old they are

Did make me laugh though :laughing:

Do we get to see a pic?

Angel xx

Trouble
26-02-2012, 11:15 PM
i can hear you stitching as we speak big hugs xxxx

Blaze
27-02-2012, 12:54 AM
That made me LOL for real!!! You definately need to post a pic! :D

~Chelle~
27-02-2012, 12:25 PM

They always need their mum! lol x

Twinkles
29-02-2012, 03:53 PM
You know how annoying - part two;

Well turns out the outfit was for today ( wednesday ) she just wanted me to get into gear !
Also turns out that school have a supply of teacher size togas :thumbsup:

So....,..mum have you got ; sandals , jewellery , thermals to wear under .......!!

Well that's that sorted.

Phone call from niece ; 'Auntie it's dressing up day at the girls school ( my great nieces ) on Friday what have you got that they can wear ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

An hour later having raided my dressing up boxes we have a cat ( please can you make a hat Auntie ? ) and a cobbled together red riding hood cape from an old red table cloth !

Trouble
29-02-2012, 04:00 PM

i know who to go to if i need any :clapping::clapping::clapping:

EmmaReed84
29-02-2012, 04:01 PM
You know how annoying - part two;

Well turns out the outfit was for today ( wednesday ) she just wanted me to get into gear !
Also turns out that school have a supply of teacher size togas :thumbsup:

So....,..mum have you got ; sandals , jewellery , thermals to wear under .......!!

Well that's that sorted.

Phone call from niece ; 'Auntie it's dressing up day at the girls school ( my great nieces ) on Friday what have you got that they can wear ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

An hour later having raided my dressing up boxes we have a cat ( please can you make a hat Auntie ? ) and a cobbled together red riding hood cape from an old red table cloth !

Right and your telephone number is.... Should I need to call upon your services ;)