PDA

View Full Version : sef online

Zumba-mum
26-02-2012, 08:09 AM
I saw sent my id thingy went online and set it all up but didn't start it as i had not started with any minde's. I went to have a look last night only to have miss lead my id can i ring ofsted to give me it again, i have my first inspection end of march and would like to at least start it.

sarah707
26-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Always do your SEF on your computer so you can make changes, check wording and spelling, update and reflect.

When you are happy with what you have written you can then copy and paste it (using keyboard buttons not mouse right click) into the Ofsted system.

you can find a word version in free downloads at the top of the forum and online.

Hth :D

Zumba-mum
26-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Good idea :thumbsup: but will ofsted sent me my code again as i can't get in to it now.

catminder
26-02-2012, 02:01 PM
I'm sure if you rang them they would post it out to you again.
Alison x

ammie
29-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Always do your SEF on your computer so you can make changes, check wording and spelling, update and reflect.

When you are happy with what you have written you can then copy and paste it (using keyboard buttons not mouse right click) into the Ofsted system.

you can find a word version in free downloads at the top of the forum and online.

Hth :D

What are the keyboard buttons pls.

sarah707
29-02-2012, 07:39 PM
What are the keyboard buttons pls.

Control and 'c' copies highlighted information from your screen... control and 'v' pastes it into Ofsted's system :D