PDA

View Full Version : Been to Ikea today

kellib
25-02-2012, 06:17 PM
And spent £70, granted not all on childminding stuff but the majority of it was :laughing:

Could have spent way more as well!

mindingmummy08
25-02-2012, 06:29 PM
OOo what did you get? I want some of that soft play food, the expedit storage and a tent!!

kellib
25-02-2012, 06:41 PM
I bought two storage/toy boxes that I've wanted for ages! Also bought lots of little things like sippy cups, paintbrushes, aprons and a laptop table for me :thumbsup:

Monkey26
25-02-2012, 06:43 PM
£70?!?!?! I usually spend at least £150 haha but then it is an 2 hour drive so I guess I wait till I need lots :-) x

tash 1
25-02-2012, 07:19 PM
love ikea have lots of wicker storage boxes all over house for storing toys etc I attach nice picture laminated and hole punch pretty ribbon through and tie with a bow.I also have soft fruit and veg play food its great you can peel the bananas and lettuce:)have u seen the multicultural dolls think they about £10:D

jane5
25-02-2012, 08:06 PM
I live about 20 mins from Ikea so I am always nipping in and spending money :o

dette
25-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I went last week to buy a bigger diningtable.My old one can fit all my family at a push (4 full size people and 5 smaller ones)if i put one in a high chair,which he isnt happy about coz he's 3 and "not a baby" so we bought one that will extend to massive so will fit all mine plus mindees and guests.(i had 14 for tea on tuesday but my new table was still in my big bus parked outside:()so me and DH have this afternoon assembled it and promptly covered with a massive wipe clean tablecloth from EBAY.
my previous trip i spent loads.Got the mulicultural dolls plus spare clothes and the circus tent(its fab)" sit n rock thingys loads of chalk and paper and stuff ,corner protectors like little hands.
All my storage is IKEA i think i'm addicted.Me and DH turn into children when we go.He always finds a display toilet and sits down and starts reading a catalogue ,the kids are mortified :).This latest visit he got into the bath and lay down with a pink fluffy towel wrapped round his head turban style .I nearly wet myself laughing.:laughing::laughing:

Natternic
25-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Always a dangerous shop to go to.

Demonjill
25-02-2012, 09:54 PM
I was at IKEA today too!!:clapping::clapping:

I bought loads as usual :laughing: