PDA

View Full Version : Surely this is wrong

Greengrass74
25-02-2012, 05:33 PM
:eek: I have just been reading this and surely it is not right to be doing this, even if she is "trained" :eek:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/4152707/Is-this-shocking-baby-therapy-craze-coming-to-the-UK.html

miffy
25-02-2012, 05:41 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

The baby doesn't look like they're enjoying it!

I can't believe that anyone would think this was OK to do

Miffy xx

samb
25-02-2012, 05:58 PM
:eek::eek: In total agreement with you Dave - surely this is dangerous!!!

WibbleWobble
25-02-2012, 06:07 PM
my sister had a habit of dislocating her elbows and shoulders as a baby if she was picked up wrong (by me i must admit...i was young and i treated her like a dolly:blush:)

goodness knows what wouldve happened if this had been done to her!

mandy xx

catminder
25-02-2012, 06:15 PM
I certainly wouldn't of done this with my daughters. Even with an 'experienced' person doing this it seems rather dangerous, never mind teaching parents and then letting them get on with it. I can see there would be a lot of potential injuries to the baby, never mind causing distress. I wonder if this lady has a written risk assessment :eek:

wendywu
25-02-2012, 06:19 PM
I would have thought that she could be done for assult if she tried it in England, even if she did have the parents permission.

Seems very dangerous :angry:

little chickee
25-02-2012, 06:36 PM
That has really shocked me! i can't see at all that that is in anyway ok.

Can you imagine if we were caught on a "nannycam" treating a baby like that!!

Greengrass74
25-02-2012, 07:53 PM
I am still trying to understand why someone would want to do that to a little one, I cannot see any benefit at all and surely it amounts to abuse.

If it was kitten or puppy it would be classed as cruelty

Jellytots79
25-02-2012, 09:15 PM
:eek::eek::eek: That looks awful!!! What if she lost her grip :panic: I am sure there must be a law against this!!

francinejayne
25-02-2012, 09:50 PM
That is very worrying, and I cannot believe the parents of the children are allowing her to do this. Very wrong :panic:

Ripeberry
25-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Even cavemen did not do this to their children. If anyone tries this they should have the SS round. That woman should be arrested for child cruelty :mad:

Loushah
25-02-2012, 10:23 PM
This woman as 5 children....she should not be allowed any where near children

It always amazes me how many weird people are in the world and even more worrying is that other parents have seen what she does to babies and then decided they would like to do that too....why oh why oh why?????

charlieamber
26-02-2012, 12:56 AM
OMG this has really shocked me, the poor babies. Cant believe this is allowed, doesnt this come under something like shaking babies!!!!!:panic: