PDA

View Full Version : A FEW MORE HOURS AND MY WEEKEND WILL START... WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING FOR TEA

angeldelight
24-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Hour and half to go then the weekend is here :clapping::clapping:

What are you all doing this weekend

What are you having for tea this evening?

Have a good one everyone

Angel xxx

miss mopple
24-02-2012, 02:32 PM
2 hrs and I am done too :clapping:

We're having homemade pizzas with fresh baked chocolate brownies for afters :D

What are you having?

Tink
24-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Were off out for tea tonight.

Were going to Tropical World tomorrow for a treat, really looking forward to it:clapping:

FussyElmo
24-02-2012, 02:34 PM
I have a gammon joint in the slow cooker will probably have it potato and veg,

An hour and half for me too - love fridays :thumbsup:

Minstrel
24-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Lucky devil i don't finish until 6pm :(

Lasagne, broccoli and garlic bread for dinner

And boring weekend of first aid course!

How about you?

linda2girls
24-02-2012, 02:39 PM
6pm finish here too and not sure yet what we are having for tea.

Linda.

mushpea
24-02-2012, 02:42 PM
I finish at 5.30pm tonight and its pizza for tea:clapping:

Angela234
24-02-2012, 02:43 PM
i have salad for tea (dieting)

not sure what hubby and son will have

Were off down to our caravan for our first stay this year :clapping:

EmmaReed84
24-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Stew in the slow cooker, wine in the fridge... I have sent DH off to have a drink tonight with some colleagues so I have a lovely peaceful evening!!!

PixiePetal
24-02-2012, 03:14 PM
Been very naughty and had KFC for lunch when out shopping :o

WW ready meal for tonight to make up for it :(

Rest of family having sausages :rolleyes: no work today so not littlies to feed :)

planned meals a bit better for next week so should stay on track a bit better

rickysmiths
24-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Should have finished at 5pm but one parent changed his mind at 8.30 an hour late for drop off, oh I will pick up at normal time as I am late now. Gee thanks mate :( Now I've got to take lo with me to collect dd from station. She home from Uni for the weekend.

Home made meatloaf with baked potatoes, carrots and beans. Choc pud and custard :thumbsup:

singingcactus
24-02-2012, 04:34 PM
My weekend starts at 1.40 at the latest these days :) Cos of where we live it's possible for me to have an early stack on fridays :).

For tea I had some toast. Boys and hubby are off to the pool shortly then macdonalds afterwards, so I'll make up some nachos and refried beans for me then. Need something nice to make up for not going swimming. Seems I'm going through the menopause at age 39, so not up to swimming tonight (any excuse not to wear a swimming costume!)

Have got all my toy rotation done today ready for the coming week, so have a weekend of doing naff all :thumbsup:.

Hope you all enjoy yours.

dette
24-02-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm just finished,ten mins early :) im fed up of cooking so im thinking ...they can all starve ..he he..nah probably chinesetake away.DD21 works there so get big discount,cheaper than cooking

onceinabluemoon
24-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Just put dinner on, we have chicken breast and back bacon cooked in a hot-sauce and garlic sauce, with fresh runner beans, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. It smells delish!

I have to ask, what are refried beans? That is the second time I've heard of them this week and have no idea what they are.

babs
24-02-2012, 04:44 PM
i want to go out for dinner but hubby doesn't and said we can go for a curry tomorrow but thats not helping tonight.thb cant be bothered to cook might have to work on him..:D

singingcactus
24-02-2012, 05:02 PM
I have to ask, what are refried beans? That is the second time I've heard of them this week and have no idea what they are.

:) It's a mexican side. Made of stewed beans (I like pinto) which are then mashed, spiced, and refried :). I'm the only one in my house who likes them so don't very often make them. :( But they are my very favourite thing to eat :)

EmmaReed84
24-02-2012, 05:04 PM
i want to go out for dinner but hubby doesn't and said we can go for a curry tomorrow but thats not helping tonight.thb cant be bothered to cook might have to work on him..:D

I felt like that on Wednesday so bought DH a large Kebab, I also felt like it yesterday so bought a Pizza... Today I HAD to make stew because the meat was in the fridge since Wednesday night :blush:

loocyloo
24-02-2012, 05:08 PM
just had rice, mince & veggies with mindees & DS.

finish work in less than an hour, then off to choir practice for an hour, then home for some wine!

got/had a quiet weekend planned, but it looks like i've got to source/make 2 costumes for world book day :rolleyes: ... am hoping the dressing up box will 'help' !!!

xxx

LOOPYLISA
24-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Pizza :thumbsup:

jumping j
24-02-2012, 05:22 PM
both sets of parents picked up an hour early today so finished by 4pm:clapping::clapping:
Friday ritual of chinese fro tea and the red wine is warming:)
Off to pick up a little tykes climbing frame tomorrow, another ebay bargain only £40:clapping::clapping::clapping:

betty boop
24-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Twas the chippy for me

babs
26-02-2012, 07:22 PM
I felt like that on Wednesday so bought DH a large Kebab, I also felt like it yesterday so bought a Pizza... Today I HAD to make stew because the meat was in the fridge since Wednesday night :blush:
I worked on hubby went out for dinner Friday.curry night out Saturday and today been out for a cravery .. ... I decided I'm not cooking any more on a weekend its my time off.. :D