PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK

angeldelight
22-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Morning Everyone

Pitch black here,been at the hospital all day with Steve and now I can't sleep and I'm up in an hour ha

Hope everyone is ok

What do you all have planned today

Have a great day

Angel xxx

Playmate
22-02-2012, 05:29 AM
Its my college day today :D

onceinabluemoon
22-02-2012, 06:47 AM
Morning all, goodness knows what we'll do today, Wednesdays are all a bit hit and miss and manic. Used to call them whingey wednesdays...

Hope everybody has a good day :)

flowerpots
22-02-2012, 07:28 AM
Good morning everyone,

Weve got a busy day today. Playgroup this morning, free play this afternoon, school run then dance class. :D

Have a good day! :)

Hope you have a nice quiet day angel bet your exhausted.

xxx

kellib
22-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Morning :)

Had planned to take LO to city farm this morning but it's pouring with rain so wouldn't be much fun for us! Need to think of something else now :rolleyes::laughing:

boxtree7
22-02-2012, 07:51 AM
i woke up thinking it was Saturday:angry: !!

Splodge
22-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Morning Angel,

I have 6 today and we are having shrove tuesday a day late so they can all join in. We have loads of activities planned and will also hopefully be going to the park, if the rain doesn't get to us. Although it is very windy.

Unusually, they will all have gone home by 3.30..

angeldelight
22-02-2012, 07:56 AM
i woke up thinking it was Saturday:angry: !!

I really wish it was :laughing:

Angel xx

Toothfairy
22-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Morning

At a loose end today. We normaly go to CM group on a wednesday but its changed to a Monday now.
I've not realy got anything planned, so its going to be a 'go with the flow day'.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

Mouse
22-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Morning!

A quiet day for me today, which is good as I have raging earache :(

I have packed the musical instruments away as the lo I have coming this morning usually heads straight for the cymbols when she gets here. I don't think my head will cope with the noise today :p

rickysmiths
22-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Three here today. We are having pancakes today we ran out of time yesterday!

Weather seems fine here so far. I have got the climbing cube and sand table out. Three little boys who will need to let off steam.

RainbowMum
22-02-2012, 09:16 AM
Grey cold and windy here - 3 full on littlies all day and 2 boisterous boys after school - gonna be a loooong day :panic:. Really feels like it should be friday too:(

LOOPYLISA
22-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Morning Angel just pm'd you :thumbsup:

Taken dd to school and am now catching up here :D

Hubbys home early today so we will be popping out to get dd some bits for her birthday monday she will be 14 :eek:

Hes then off to the hospital for a appt ......again! :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a good day x

kindredspirits
22-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Good morning everyone! It's a cloudy day here today - I hate having to have the lights on to be able to see anything but hey ho - every day is a blessing!! :D
I've just been taking some very cute photos of Arla in an attempt to get one suitable for a passport.... thinking of sending in the one of her with a beaming grin seeing as she's only little they don't have to be expression neutral! lol

Oh and also planning ways to distract my DS when mindee is picked up seeing as he wants to tell her how to jailbreak her iphone!!!! :panic::eek: (my DS is 5!!)

Hope everyone has a lovely day
xx

loocyloo
22-02-2012, 09:52 AM
morning !

i have 4 here today, all between 12 & 30mths !!! going to be fun! we've already played with the tunnel, stepping stones and beanbags and done lots of balancing. they are free playing now-12mth old playing a lovely tune on the piano !!! snack in a bit and maybe some stories & singing. 30mth old loves puzzles, but the rest will destroy them today!

its very blustery & showery and i don't think we'll last more that two minutes outside ..and it will take alot longer than that to get kitted up to go out!

but hopefully after lunch EVERYONE will sleep !!! then school run and home again!

have fun everyone ( and how come its only 10 to 10 ? should be at least lunchtime! :D)

singingcactus
22-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Morning. Not really got anything planned with my kids today. We're 4 down this week, so just the two main boys. Might get the paint out later to start the daffodil bunting for next week.....don't really know. Will see how it goes.
We're making a giant St Davids day display for my Welsh family, so might even crack on with that.
Hope everyone else has a good day.

Demonjill
22-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Morning :)

Just off to pick up my nursery mindee then off to the library - he doesnt really show an interest in books but hoping it might be different at the library and he can help choose books for my DS as a surprise when he comes home from school.

Parent has just text me to say dad is picking up 2 ish again today so early finish for me again:thumbsup:

FussyElmo
22-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Morning Angel just pm'd you :thumbsup:

Taken dd to school and am now catching up here :D

Hubbys home early today so we will be popping out to get dd some bits for her birthday monday she will be 14 :eek:

Hes then off to the hospital for a appt ......again! :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a good day x

Its ds's birthday monday too but he will be 5. We are going toys r us in a bit.

Just before and after school children today so have been to church for ash wednesday :)