PDA

View Full Version : really anoyed!

mushpea
21-02-2012, 09:28 PM
last august i booked a 3 night break with hoseasons for the end of may thinking that was when the bank holiday would be but of course they have changed it because of the royal jubilee so now i have to change my holiday to fit in with the bank holiday as I cant take my daughter out of senior school as they dont allow it plus it would mean both me and my partner having a 4 day week followed by a 3 day week but as we are both self employed neither of us would get paid for our time off or the bank holidays,, the worst part is that I now have to pay £150 extra because its preimum week due to it being the start of half term plus and extra £26 in admin fees,, still cheaper than us having the time off and paying school fines but I feel Im being ripped off paying extra because of the half term week and the holiday firm said all we get extra for our money is a little bit extra entertainment!!

The Juggler
21-02-2012, 11:30 PM
last august i booked a 3 night break with hoseasons for the end of may thinking that was when the bank holiday would be but of course they have changed it because of the royal jubilee so now i have to change my holiday to fit in with the bank holiday as I cant take my daughter out of senior school as they dont allow it plus it would mean both me and my partner having a 4 day week followed by a 3 day week but as we are both self employed neither of us would get paid for our time off or the bank holidays,, the worst part is that I now have to pay £150 extra because its preimum week due to it being the start of half term plus and extra £26 in admin fees,, still cheaper than us having the time off and paying school fines but I feel Im being ripped off paying extra because of the half term week and the holiday firm said all we get extra for our money is a little bit extra entertainment!!

grrrrr:panic:

rickysmiths
21-02-2012, 11:36 PM
What a shame but I must say they announced the change in the Bank holidays for this year over two years ago.

Loushah
21-02-2012, 11:37 PM
oh no...how frustrating...well I hope you have a fab time