PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY AND ITS PANCAKE DAY

angeldelight
21-02-2012, 07:38 AM
Morning Everyone

Its supposed to be a sunny day today so fingers crossed

Are you all having pancakes today, did you see the chocolate ones I put up yesterday the kids love them... not keen on pancakes myself so I will not have one

Do you all have a busy day?

Have a good one whatever you are doing

Angel xx

wendy222
21-02-2012, 07:46 AM
morning my minded child come late this morning instead of 6.30 it was 7.30 she came in and said we had 2 run as mom was late and not had no breakfast she has breakfast here mosted the time so i said do u want pan cakes as its pancake day she looked and said how do u no its pancake day lol so she had them , i said u mite get them for tea 2 with your mum she said mom wont no its pancake day she made me laugh xxxxxxxxxx

miffy
21-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Morning everyone

Had forgotten it was Pancake Day (oops). Might leave it to the parents this year!

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
21-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Morning all

The Sun is shining here Angel:thumbsup:

Quiet one for me today...1 Lo.

Off to Toddler Group this morning.

No Pancakes here, no one likes em:(

Have a great day all

xx

rickysmiths
21-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Morning Angel. How is your leg today?

It looks as if the sun might break through here today and its a lot warmer.

Of to Cm drop in today and into town to get some photos printed (only 205 :blush:) and pay a couple of bills.

Play in the garden and planting bulbs for mothers day.

Toothfairy
21-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Morning
Back to normal today, before and after schoolers plus 3 under 3.
Roll on the Easter hols :D

Pancakes is today's theme.
Tossing the pancake game, pairs pancake game, pancake number line eyc etc

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

kellib
21-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Morning :)

Got 2 LO's here today, the plan is to go to the park this morning for a while before coming home to make some pancakes then hopefully they'll both go for a sleep at the same time :thumbsup:

angeldelight
21-02-2012, 08:12 AM
Morning Angel. How is your leg today?

It looks as if the sun might break through here today and its a lot warmer.

Of to Cm drop in today and into town to get some photos printed (only 205 :blush:) and pay a couple of bills.

Play in the garden and planting bulbs for mothers day.

Ah RS do not even ask about my leg ha ha

I will post in greenies

Thanks for asking

xx

Demonjill
21-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Morning - its raining here:(

Waiting for 2 mindees to arrive lots of ats n crafts planned to keep my difficult mindee occupied.

Pancakes and sticky sauce for after lunch - yum yum

Splodge
21-02-2012, 09:49 AM
morning Angel,

Got up at the crack of dawn today to do the virtual college safeguarding refresher course and passed thank goodness. When i finally looked up from my laptop the sun was shining and it is a beautiful day.

We have already prearranged to go to the local small animal park and have lunch there. Even though we knew it was pancake day today we are having it tomorrow with the mindees as it is half term here and there are more children here tomorrow.