PDA

View Full Version : Parents signing P&P's

Storks
20-02-2012, 04:30 PM
I now have a P&P for pretty much everything (I hope!!!!) just wondering if anyone has any niffty ways of cutting down on the quanitity of paperwork to print out to get parents to sign....I.e at the moment i'm priniting out everything and getting parents to sign each and everyone then keeping on file... but i'm feeling extremely un-Green!!!.....Is it possible to referance each policy and get the parents to sign each for each policy referance and review date?.....just an idea?

Thank you
Tracey x

rickysmiths
20-02-2012, 04:31 PM
List them all on one sheet and get the parents to sign that.

EmmaReed84
20-02-2012, 04:38 PM
I have a sheet with the following

I (name) _____________________________________ can confirm I have read the following policies and procedures and have signed all relevant permission forms. By signing this confirmation I am also confirming that I fully understand all the policies, procedure and permissions and have discussed any issues regarding them with Emma. I also confirm that I have a hard copy/electronic copy of all policies, procedures and permission form and that Emma is able to provide copies upon request.

I am also aware that all policies, procedures and permission forms can be reviewed and amended at any time and that Emma will discuss any changes with me and provide me with the amended copy. Receipt of these will be documented below.

Then I list all my P&Ps and have the bit for the parent to sign and date at the bottom... that parents cant say "oh I didnt read it/I didnt understand it" etc

Storks
20-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Sounds brilliant Emma, Do you mind if i copy to save a few trees??? (with the submission of my name of course!!)

EmmaReed84
20-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Sounds brilliant Emma, Do you mind if i copy to save a few trees??? (with the submission of my name of course!!)

Absolutely not, feel free x

Trpta108
20-02-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks Emma!