PDA

View Full Version : Final Demand Letter

MaryMary
20-02-2012, 03:51 PM
I have a parent who has not paid me :angry:

I have written and sent reminders, but it has all gone quiet!! I have spoken to the legal team at NCMA, who have advised me to send a final demand and give 14 days to pay. I have still not heard from her then to contact them again.

Can anyone help me with the wording of the letter? She said to keep it short and to the point and send by recorded delivery.

Any help would be appreciated, as I am rubbish with this sort of thing, and you people are so brilliant :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
20-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Something like :

Despite sending you an invoice and xxx reminders your fees are still outstanding to xxxx amount. This must be paid in full in the next 14 days.

If payment is not received I will have no alternative but to put this matter in the hands of my solicitor.

EmmaReed84
20-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Dear X

As stated in my previous correspondence there are is still money outstanding to the sum of £x. Please enure that this sum is paid in full no later than X/X/2012. Failure to pay the outstanding balance may result in me having to explore other avenues to recover monies owed.

Thanking you in anticipation

BuggsieMoo
20-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Dear XXXXXX
RE: NON PAYMENT OF FEES

Despite reminders and copy invoices, the amount of £XXXX for 4 weeks contractual notice fees as per our mutually signed contract dated XXXXX which was due by the XXXXXXX are still outstanding.

If the full amount is not paid and cleared by XXXXXXXX then legal action will ensue.

I trust you will now be forthcoming in your payment of the aforementioned fees and I look forward to receiving your payment by return. Payment can be made via direct payment to my bank account (details as per the invoices), cheque or cash. Please allow sufficient time for a cheque to clear if using this method.

Yours sincerely