PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AND BACK TO SCHOOL FOR MOST?

angeldelight
20-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you had a good weekend, but where did it go?:eek:

Back to the school runs today booo I so hate clock watching

What are you all doing today are you all back doing school runs too?

Have a great day whatever you are doing

Angel xx

kellib
20-02-2012, 07:35 AM
Morning :)

Back to school runs here for my 6 year old son, don't mind them too much as it breaks up the day a bit!

Only got an 18 month LO today so an easy first day back for me hopefully, going to go to toddlers with him this morning then hopefully he'll have a nice long sleep when we get back :thumbsup:

miffy
20-02-2012, 07:36 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

Well half term went in a flash! I did enjoy my few days in the Lakes with family but it's back to reality today!

I've got a parent coming for a second visit this morning so will have to see how that goes (fingers crossed).

Not planned anything for today going to go with the flow!

Have a good day

Miffy xx

ajs
20-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Noooooo don't want today to happen. Our house which has been n storage for 6 months is coming back today. There were 6 shipping containers ( which apparently is a lot of stuff) all having to be unpacked and put away.

Down side is we have taken down all of our storage, due to the building work and made 4 rooms into two so have no where to hide stuff now.

Luckily our town has a good selection of charity shops and a very big tip

angeldelight
20-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

Well half term went in a flash! I did enjoy my few days in the Lakes with family but it's back to reality today!

I've got a parent coming for a second visit this morning so will have to see how that goes (fingers crossed).

Not planned anything for today going to go with the flow!

Have a good day

Miffy xx

Good luck with the parent Miffy, keep us posted

Angel xx

Sunflowers
20-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Yeehaa back to school :o) after last week I am now dreading summer :(

miffy
20-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Noooooo don't want today to happen. Our house which has been n storage for 6 months is coming back today. There were 6 shipping containers ( which apparently is a lot of stuff) all having to be unpacked and put away.

Down side is we have taken down all of our storage, due to the building work and made 4 rooms into two so have no where to hide stuff now.

Don't envy you that!

Miffy xx

angeldelight
20-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Yeehaa back to school :o) after last week I am now dreading summer :(

Did you have a bad week?

Angel xx

miss mopple
20-02-2012, 07:46 AM
Inset day here so get an extra day to play with my daughter :clapping:

breezy
morning, can't believe half term is over already:eek: Back to school run here except ds who has inset day so we wont see him much before lunch!
First mindee has cancelled been ill all night, so I'm kicking my heels until 8.15 for next one, dd is up and ready.I really should be doing something, but it is monday morning!

Mollymop
Good morning everyone hope you all have a good day.
Back to normality here, I love term time as not as many kids and it is a lot more relaxed, but I don't like the school runs!!!
x

onceinabluemoon
20-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Back to school here and I am already unbelievably tired! I've got too used to having no alarm for the last 9 days, lol.

I haven't planned anything for the schools today as they usually like a chill out day on their first day back but tomorrow we'll start our wrong theme by making the flower kit I bought in Tesco for the display.

We haven't had a frost here for over a week, firrt day back to school and it's fr fr fr freezing out there today!

Have a great day everybody :)

Toothfairy
20-02-2012, 08:18 AM
Morning

Inset day here too, so i've just got 1 mindee and my own DD :clapping:
The others are all off til tomorrow.

Going to CM group this morning. We have moved venue yet again (3rd venue). Its just going to be committee members today so we can sort the toys and equipment out, do RA's etc and then we will re-open & re-launch next Monday.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

singingcactus
20-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Back to school and nursery runs here too. All my kids are back today too so busy days, till next holiday. One of my baby boys isn't in today though, his mum just called to say he was poorly :( so we're waiting on news from doc. Fingers crossed he'll be back in this afternoon.

rickysmiths
20-02-2012, 08:42 AM

Ouch I know how you feel we did the same 18 mths ago. It was lovely when it was done and it did make us get rid of a lot of stuff.

green4lynn
20-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Our half term has just started in East Yorkshire! Most of the families I know are heading to Centre Parcs cos they're getting a good deal! Sadly I'm still working, but we're gonna have fun going out and about! :clapping:

Lynn x

rickysmiths
20-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Morning everyone.

No school or nursery runs at the moment. back to toddlers later this mornong though.

Its soooo cold this morning.

EmmaReed84
20-02-2012, 10:26 AM
GOOD MORNING!!!

Today DS is at playschool all by himself. Usually he goes 3 days as week with mindee, but a child dropped out and because mindee is so clingy to him the playschool offered for DS to come alone to get a break lol.

I have 0-3 DO coming tomorrow to have a look through my work and give me some tips, so hopefully will get even more great advice.

Sunflowers
20-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Wasn't really a bad week, just a tough one with a 6 year old deciding now is the time to try her luck..... started fibbing, trying to blame my 2 year old for things shed done (eg turn the tv on) and generally whiney.
But a booking of 2 kids her age group today should I hope make school hol easier as she'll have some play mates (she says with fingers crossed)

Splodge
20-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Our half term has just started in East Yorkshire! Most of the families I know are heading to Centre Parcs cos they're getting a good deal! Sadly I'm still working, but we're gonna have fun going out and about! :clapping:

Lynn x

i am in East Yorkshire and just starting half term too. Don't know why we are out of kilter with the rest of the country. Got a very busy week and loads planned but have got friday off as going to derbyshire to celebrate MIL's 70th birthday..