PDA

View Full Version : Hello... I am back :)

EmmaReed84
20-02-2012, 05:58 AM
It is 5.50am, I am up and sat here with my morning coffee ready to start my working day after a week off!

I went up north to see my Mum and Sister which was lovely, although I was pretty much ill most the week :( On Wednesday we all went for lunch and DH ate a Kingsize Mighty Mix Grill... 20oz of meat :eek: greedy man lol

I am so pleased to be back home though in my own bed, just wish I had another week off lol

Hope you all had a lovely half term xxx

mrs robbie williams
20-02-2012, 06:44 AM
Morning, glad you had a nice half term break, im back to work today but only got 14m mindee as our school is shut (teacher training) so ds8 will be here to amuse her today. Taking them to playgroup this morning and then ds being picked up at 1230 to go to big soft play with school friends so mindee can nap in peace. Have a lovely first day back at work xx

Mollymop
20-02-2012, 07:59 AM
Sounds like you had a lovely time. WOw you are up early, hope the day goes quickly for you xx

silvermist
20-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi Emma, I wondered where youd gone, lol. Glad you had a good time. Im sitting here constantly checking the crb tracking website! Driving me bonkers now.
Nice to have you back :)