PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone register in September?

wonderwoman80
19-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Hi just wondering if anyone registred in September 2011 and had the ofsted phone call yet. I am dreading it, will I ever be ready??

jenemis
19-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I am registered on this site and have been since last feb when i started childminding. I am now in need of some advice and cannot see how i start a new thread. Sorry to but in on your thread but can you help me out please
Thanks
Jen

sarah707
19-02-2012, 08:40 PM
I am registered on this site and have been since last feb when i started childminding. I am now in need of some advice and cannot see how i start a new thread. Sorry to but in on your thread but can you help me out please
Thanks
Jen

Hi jenemis if you have a look at the 'new member information' thread you will find the answer to your question -

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=40892

Hth :D

sarah707
19-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Hi just wondering if anyone registred in September 2011 and had the ofsted phone call yet. I am dreading it, will I ever be ready??

Of course you'll be ready! :clapping:

Is there anything you need help with? :D

Velleity
19-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I was registered at the start of September and had my Ofsted visit two weeks ago.

M&AsMummy
19-02-2012, 09:20 PM
How did your inspection go Raspberrys?

I was registered about the 26th September I think, I got the call on Weds last week asking me if I have any children, then the inspector called me herself on Friday to let me know she will be coming this week!!! eeek! She said she can't tell me which day but that if she hasn't arrived by 10.30am to assume she's not coming that day!

x

Natternic
19-02-2012, 09:41 PM
yes 7th september ! not had phone call yet, Im in Essex, and think im nearly ready, really need to get on with my SEF but have just found a new addiction on pinterest! yikes
good luck
x

charlieamber
19-02-2012, 09:58 PM
Yes I was registered in sept, got call last we'd asking if I have children, said yes and she said she will be here on the 5th march:eek:, not started my SEF yet, but think I am sort of ready, just still not sure about all the planning lol

Velleity
19-02-2012, 11:06 PM
I got Outstanding.
I didn't do my SEF however I wrote four pages of Self Evaluation and she was really pleased with it. I think if you have other paperwork to do, leave the SEF and just make sure you evaluate in another easier way.

wonderwoman80
20-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Well done for getting outstanding. How long was your inspection? Could you tell me what things they looked at. I am stressing big time and not even had the phone call yet!! lol

CH1957
20-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Got my SEF online this morning, so glad thats done, took me 3 very long days. Sure there must be lots of other paperwork I should be doing and dont know anything about it!!
Well done Rayberrys on your Outstanding, thats fantastic, hope I can do the same but very much doubt it.

Bob
20-02-2012, 10:18 PM
I was registered in September 11 and I got phoned on Friday. Ofsted coming tomorrow or wednesday. Gulp!