PDA

View Full Version : Dishwasher problems

desiderata
17-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Can anyone give any advice please. When I empty the dishwasher the glasses are all coming out dirty, everything else looks clean but I dont beleive it is so I am handwashing again at the moment. I have read the book and I have filled the dishwasher salt compartment and the rinse aid and have even run two lots of so called cleaning fluid through and still the same problem . Its really annoying it is probably something silly I am missing so I thought I would ask you clever lot xx

LOOPYLISA
17-02-2012, 03:15 PM
We get this now and again, not all the glasses just some, i use salt, rice aid, the best tablets, tbh i just think its one of those things x

blue bear
17-02-2012, 08:22 PM
Try running a hot wash with dish washer empty and lemon juice in soap dispenser.

christine e
17-02-2012, 08:33 PM
Have you cleaned the filter recently?

Cx

desiderata
17-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah thanks I have done all of the above . even bought what they call professional cleaning stuff for dishwasher and it doesnt work !!

sonia ann
17-02-2012, 09:00 PM
is the rotary spray arm under the glasses moving freely?...................mine did this when it was jammed................i had to take the spray arm off and clean it out , the holes the water comes out of the arm needed unblocking with a needle

onceinabluemoon
18-02-2012, 08:51 AM
is the rotary spray arm under the glasses moving freely?...................mine did this when it was jammed................i had to take the spray arm off and clean it out , the holes the water comes out of the arm needed unblocking with a needle

I was going to suggest this too. Sometimes tea spoons slip down and stop the rotor arm from going around properly resulting in dirty dishes with ours.

The other things is limescale, have you descaled it recently?