PDA

View Full Version : Childminding Business Name

tmcnelis
16-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of registering!! (Yippie) and have began thinking of a business name to use to stand out in my area (which is very competitive...) I have come up with the following:

HappiKid Childminding
Mucky Pup Childcare
Cheeky Chops Childcare
Tracy Pop-In's Childcare
Magical Minds Childcare
Muddy Puddle Childcare
Jingle Jungle Childcare

What are your thoughts on these? Does anyone have any better ones??

Many thanks,
Tracy x

Mollymop
16-02-2012, 11:32 AM
I like Magical Minds best:thumbsup:

Velleity
16-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Magical Minds is the only one I like personally.

I don't like the mis-spelling of the first for some reason - actually I'm not sure about the word kid at all anymore.

Tracy Pop-In's Childcare would sound better perhaps as 'Tracy's Pop-In Childcare' but then it sounds a very informal childcare service. Like - turn up whenever you feel like it.

Cheekey Chops doesn't appeal to me. I'm not that keen on overly Cheeky children anymore after having several :laughing:

Sorry to be a bit negative on some of your ideas.

mama2three
16-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Think about what 'kind' of setting you want to be - I like muddy puddles - but thats because it fis in with my kind of setting - we spend lots of time in the forest getting muddy!
Magical Minds is good too.
I dont like mis-spellings either !

silvermist
16-02-2012, 12:22 PM
I like Magical minds :)

onceinabluemoon
16-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Magical minds is a winner here too. I also don't like the misspelt words or the word 'kid'

tmcnelis
16-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks guys!!

Magical Minds was my favourite too, think I will go with it!!

Tracy Pop-In's was supposed to be a play on 'Mary Poppins', which obviously isn't as noticeable as I thought so thanks for your input everyone!!

At least with Magical Minds I could put a logo together easier, lots of stars and MAGIC!!!

Ooooh, excited now - off to purchase a domain name...

Tracy x