PDA

View Full Version : I have never been so scared in my life!

Tink
16-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Yesterday my daughter was not herself which is not her, you know when she is poorly as she asks for medicine(and she hates it!)
She was busy playing when she became extremely white and was complaining of her head and neck hurting her!
When I picked her up she was very floppy and my heart sank.
My husband phoned the Dr's but I was already in the car and luckily they saw us straight away, I was dreading him telling me it was Meningitis but thank goodness he said she has really bad Tonsillitis and a bad ear infection!
Few, I have never been so scared and then so relieved in such a short space of time, I felt like passing out in the surgery!!

She has antibiotics and plenty of cuddles but it just goes to show how children can change so rapidly in such a short space of time.

sonia ann
16-02-2012, 07:24 AM
thank goodness............it's scary isn't it................hope she feels better soon xx

jelly15
16-02-2012, 07:50 AM
What a fright. Hope she is better soon.

Roseolivia
16-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Hope she's feeling better this morning. Alfie has had a cough since beg Jan when he had croup and it doesn't seem to be going, hoping it's not asthma, have tried to get into doctors a couple times but never any appointments, now he has watery eyes so think it could be conjunctivitis.

loocyloo
16-02-2012, 09:03 AM
so glad your Dd is on the mend.

sarah, hope alfie better soon.

xxx

mrs_scottydog
16-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Hope she's feeling much better soon. You must have been so worried. Hx

silvermist
16-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Thats really scary! Bless you, I can imagine how you were feeling. Hope she gets better soon, big hugs to you. :)

Mollymop
16-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Ahhh bless you - I am so glad your daughter is ok xxx

ORKSIE
16-02-2012, 12:26 PM
Glad to hear its nothing serious, hope she feels better soon

xx