PDA

View Full Version : the muppets

loocyloo
13-02-2012, 09:00 PM
took Dd & Ds to see the new muppet film today !!!

i did enjoy it! they enjoyed it too, but there was the odd comment or remark, that was only funny if you remembered the muppets ( but can't now remember what the comments were :rolleyes: )

very funny 'dance' sequences, almost a mickey take, but tongue in cheek!

dug out my old muppet LPs ... if only we had a record player! ;)

smurfette
19-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Thought it was fabarooney!! Loved the singing chickens!!

PixiePetal
19-02-2012, 03:14 PM
My nearly 18yr old DD is seeing it Wed - bit of a change from her last cinema trip to The Woman in Black :laughing:

breezy
19-02-2012, 03:17 PM
I offered to take dd today and she said no :crying:

kellib
19-02-2012, 05:54 PM
I took my 6 year old son to see it yesterday, was brilliant though he said he enjoyed a Monster In Paris more :rolleyes::laughing:

loocyloo
19-02-2012, 06:06 PM
DS, a week later is STILL walking round 'mer-ner-mer-ner' or however you spell it !!!

i loved those chickens too! ;)

Dragonfly
19-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Took my mindee for a treat to see Chronicle (well she is 13 years) she would of hated to see the muppets as I would.mind you i hated it when I took her to see High school musical 3? and fame:eek: what we do for our mindees hey?

Baildon bears
19-02-2012, 10:09 PM
We went yesterday with our kids, we all loved it, my youngest son keeps on saying "fart shoes":D and I can't get that na na na na song out of my head.

jellybean cc
19-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Took my two to see it last Wed and we all loved it. they are 4 and 7. He is singing Am i a boy or a muppet. Brought a couple of their other films on DVD on Saturday in the HMV sale and they watched one this afternoon. Now they are asking for a poster for their bedroom which they have not done after seeing other films.

beachgirl29
05-03-2012, 07:41 PM
I went with my 2 year old she loved it and i thought it was good too! just a shame we had to pay so much to see it!
Also was very pleased they had a toy story short at the start my daughter didnt even move! she loves Disney and I had to ban Disney during minding time due to a fuss over it being unsuitable!! :-(

we are Disney fans and proud!

loved the Muppets will be getting it on dvd for none childminding times!