PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Inspection wk beginning 20th Feb

jus
12-02-2012, 03:40 PM
I was due for my inspection june 2011, had phone call Friday afternoon for inspection, xx day given only that she said I'll be at your house for 9.30am but if i'm not there for 10am you know I'm not coming:angry: she'll only ring me if an emergency comes in Y do the ring on a with held number. Trying to get on top of my obs and LJ:panic:

jus

Suebb1
12-02-2012, 04:34 PM
you've been given a fair bit of notice. They phoned me after six on a friday night and said they would be inspecting the following week or next!!!! . They liked to see the childs next steps after an observation ( if any) and then a cross reference to those next steps when they attain them!!! Good luck x

sarah707
12-02-2012, 04:59 PM
My inspector loved seeing our photo album as it gave her an idea of the things we do in between inspections.

good luck! :clapping:

miffy
12-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Good luck - hope it goes well for you

Miffy xx

debbie
15-02-2012, 08:56 PM
good luck. i had my last inspection in july 2007 got a call today for week after next but managed to narrow it down to the 29th/1st. been told if they are not here by 10.30 am then they wont becoming. most of my paperwork is in garage as we recently moved half my paperworks not done and to top it all we are decorating and have loads of rubbish on patio. thank god hubby home friday before so he will be getting a skip in to clear it. not as planned.

jus
16-02-2012, 07:15 PM
I phoned Ofsted today spoken to paul on the other end of the phone that I had phone call for my inspection and the inspector said i'm looking at the wk beginning 20th Feb i'll be at yours for 9.30am but if not there for 10am you know i'm not coming, what happens if she gets stuck in traffic and comes after 10am and I've gone out with the mindees, he said the same prospect should give you a day and time when they are coming, he gave me number for prospect he said ring them and explain about phone call you had regarding inspection visit, but if you get no joy put it in writing to Ofsted.
Did ring prospect when I had spoken to Ofsted but it was the answering machine will ring tomorrow and see if I get any joy from them:D

jus