PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted tomorrow and my husband is decorating!!

melco
12-02-2012, 07:56 AM
Help!! Even though I told my husband last week that ofsted are coming tomorrow he has decided that its a good idea to decorate, he started Friday and he is still doing it today!! The house is a mess and I can't do anything!! I told him it was not a good idea and that ofsted would not be looking at how the house is decorated but he does not believe me. Can anyone confirm its not a good idea so I can get him to leave it for another day and start cleaning and tidying the house for tomorrow as I am really panicking now!! :eek:

boxtree7
12-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Risk assess the areas he is working in !! easier said then done - good luck with tiding and your inspection. x

Trouble
12-02-2012, 09:15 AM
not a good idea:panic::panic::panic:

chez
12-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Hugs, sounds stressful. I have mine tomorrow too.
I think you need to suggest to him that there is a cut off time today i.e. 12noon where decorating will end and itll be all hands on deck to get the place sorted.

In the time up to 12noon ensure your paperwork is 100% and then youll only have the cleaning up to do.

Katiekoo
12-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Totally agree with chez. I would be so grumpy if dh tried this! He must think he's helping but omg! Stand firm and insist he has it all cleared up this afternoon even if the decorating isn't complete.

melco
12-02-2012, 10:31 AM
He has finished!!! So now all hands on deck!! He did say it would be fine but seeing the area I was using for childminding all messy and not looking ready for ofsted it did panic me. So hopefully will be sorted. My policies etc are all ready just need to get house ready. Am so scared though!!

Trouble
12-02-2012, 10:42 AM
He has finished!!! So now all hands on deck!! He did say it would be fine but seeing the area I was using for childminding all messy and not looking ready for ofsted it did panic me. So hopefully will be sorted. My policies etc are all ready just need to get house ready. Am so scared though!!

you will be fine just be yourself and just answer questions and sell yourself cause if you dont no one else will, think outstanding I am ......

good luck, they are nice really:thumbsup:

Suebb1
12-02-2012, 05:06 PM
I agree just be yourself and have a fun day with the children in your care if paper work is all upto date you'll sail through . Good luck x

miffy
12-02-2012, 06:17 PM

Phew, thank goodness!

Hope you've got everything done now. Good luck for tomorrow

Miffy xx