PDA

View Full Version : what info do I have to carry

chez
11-02-2012, 06:06 PM
what info do I have to carry in my bag about each child is it just a copy of the child info form and premission form or do I need a copy of the contract etc.

rickysmiths
11-02-2012, 06:45 PM
You don't need to carry a copy of contracts.

You need info for emergencies of if there was an accident someone esle would know who you are and all those with you.

I carry a small pocket photo album 3"x4"

In it I have a photo of me and my children contact detail of my dh the school my son is at class he is in and the school phone number.

For each of the minded children I have their photo, name, DOB, doctor, nhs number and dr phone number.
Parents names and contacts details, emergency contacts
a miniature of all my permissions signed by parents incl medical/first aid permission. Which days and hours they are normally with me.

The children know (the older ones) and I teach them as early as I can that I have my blue book which has their mummy and daddies phone numbers in and their pictures in. And I have my phone whenever we leave the house.

chez
11-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Thank you :) inspection on monday/tuesday and getting a bit stressed now.

I think I have all my paperwork in place is there a list anywhere of everything we need to have ready for inspection?

rickysmiths
11-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Thank you :) inspection on monday/tuesday and getting a bit stressed now.

I think I have all my paperwork in place is there a list anywhere of everything we need to have ready for inspection?

you may find this link helpful.

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/factsheet-childcare-requirements-for-written-documents-childminders-delivering-early-years-foundatio

You do not have to show Ofsted any of your financial records so Contracts with details of hours and fees, accounts, HMRC info etc.

chez
11-02-2012, 07:31 PM
you may find this link helpful.

http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/resources/factsheet-childcare-requirements-for-written-documents-childminders-delivering-early-years-foundatio

You do not have to show Ofsted any of your financial records so Contracts with details of hours and fees, accounts, HMRC info etc.

Thank you sooo much that was a huge help and has totally put my mind at ease as I have everything on there.

How long do you need to keep your planning for?

sarah707
11-02-2012, 08:23 PM

I keep my group planning and adapt it year after year.

Individual planning goes in the child's learning Journey file :D

rickysmiths
11-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Thank you sooo much that was a huge help and has totally put my mind at ease as I have everything on there.

Glad to be of help.