PDA

View Full Version : PRE-REG VISIT ON MONDAY!!

Belly2009
09-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi,

So the time has come - my pre-reg inspection is here 4 weeks after submitting my application. CRBs took a week and all the other paperwork was enclosed. Just waiting on the social services check which I call for an update everyday and the answer is "its sitting waiting for a manager to approve - it will get done soon!"

Anyway, Ive got Prospects coming on Monday morning and im now beginning to overthink things. What exactly do I need to have in place and ready?

Ta x

Stapleton83
09-02-2012, 03:55 PM
Hi,

Good luck, they will just want to look round the house and garden (weather permitting), look at any policies and risk assessments but the biggest thing that helped me was filling in the pre-reg questionnaire as it speeded up the process and covered a lot of what the lady asked me.

Hope that helps. Good luck:)

Sam

sarah707
09-02-2012, 05:42 PM
You need to work through the booklet of questions they sent you for pre-reg - that will give you an idea of the things they will ask.

Good luck! :D

afsha1810
09-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi

Like the others have said, work through your booklet, it really does help.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Afsha

Belly2009
09-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks for your replies. Ive worked through the booklet but wondered if there is anything else I need to do?

Did anyone do a fire risk assessment for the pre-reg visit? Also, if anyone has any info on activities for a 2 year old and 4 year old to cover the 6 areas that would be fab!

L

Belly2009
13-02-2012, 02:13 PM
All completed and the lady was lovely. I had done tonnes more than i needed to. So advice I can give is DONT WORRY its absolutely fine.

Registration cert will be out as soon as Ofsted have my social services check which seems to be taking ages!

Thank you all for your advice.

:-)

debbie1
14-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Hi all i am near the end of the registration process and through the site i have heard of a list of pre reg questions i may be asked and pre reg booklet where do i find these, is it just England as i am in Wales what kind of questions should i expect from inspector, hope my mind doesnt go blank lol.....Hope someone can answer me Debbie xx:)