PDA

View Full Version : PRE-REG INSPECTION ON MONDAY!

Belly2009
09-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Hi,

So the time has come - my pre-reg inspection is here 4 weeks after submitting my application. CRBs took a week and all the other paperwork was enclosed. Just waiting on the social services check which I call for an update everyday and the answer is "its sitting waiting for a manager to approve - it will get done soon!"

Anyway, Ive got Prospects coming on Monday morning and im now beginning to overthink things. What exactly do I need to have in place and ready?

Ta x

Pipsqueak
09-02-2012, 08:46 PM
for a pre-reg - if you can show that you have thought about safety - you don't need all the equipment in place but if you can say you are aware that you may need stair gates xyz for example.
Perhaps demonstrate that you need to do a learning journal for under 6's - talk about EYFS.
HAve a look at the pre-reg documents (on Ofsted website I think)

good luck
x

maggiemay
09-02-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi I have just had my 2nd inspection and sadly only gained a satifactory judgement again.I was told by Prospect my paperwork needed more bulk!it dosn't seem to be how happy the children (and their parents )are in my care just how much paperwork I have.......Good Luck for Monday