PDA

View Full Version : Fees

Diana67
07-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Hi I have got all my paper work together but just wanted to check on settling in fees.I was going to offer 2x2hr or 4x1hr seettling in sessions then get parent to sign contract and ask for 4wks fees in advance in which 4wks notice will be required by either party to terminate contract would this be ok.

Thanks Diana

The Juggler
07-02-2012, 10:49 PM
I offer 4 hours free settling in to be taken as they wish. :)

I would def. not do settling in sessions until contracts are signed or parents might take advantage for free childcare in an emergency :panic:

sign the contracts and take a 4 week deposit there and then. make it clear your deposit is non-refundable unless YOU decide you can't then take the child, otherwise it is kept if they don't start, offset against first months fees, or against notice payment. :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
08-02-2012, 12:18 AM
I agree no settling in sessions until a contract is signed and all permissions signed and agreement to all your policies and a filled in Child Info form with all addresses and contact numbers of at least two emergency contacts who can collect the child quickly if you can't get hold of the parent or they can't get to you quickly.

jadavi
08-02-2012, 03:51 AM
I offer ad many settling in periods as they want. My nightmare is an unhappy child .

Toothfairy
08-02-2012, 08:09 AM
Once contracts have been signed, I offer 2 x 2hr free sessions. If they want more sessions after that before the start date, then they have to pay for them at full rate.