PDA

View Full Version : Under 5s at school in Wales

tulip0803
03-02-2012, 05:12 PM
My CSSIW inspector has said that it has changed back the way it was before the new NMS:D. We haven't had any paperwork to confirm it yet though.

aly
03-02-2012, 06:02 PM
My CSSIW inspector has said that it has changed back the way it was before the new NMS:D. We haven't had any paperwork to confirm it yet though.
not here...i put in a variation a couple of weeks ago, [as she said i can have another when she was at my inspection in november} but she phoned to ask how old poppy was and then said no she has to be 5.
:panic:

Tippy Toes
03-02-2012, 06:27 PM
not here...i put in a variation a couple of weeks ago, [as she said i can have another when she was at my inspection in november} but she phoned to ask how old poppy was and then said no she has to be 5.
:panic:

Really? My inspector told me it had changed back to how it used to be too.

aly
03-02-2012, 06:49 PM
yeah she rang me on 26th jan to ask me to cancel the variation my end rather than it her end as it would mean letters back and forth.

tulip0803
03-02-2012, 08:02 PM
One of the local minders put a variation request in for the start of Jan & it was granted. Another one rang last week as she will need one at Easter and was told that it changed last week and she did not need a variation now.

Nice to see they are all singing from the same hymn sheet!

sarah707
03-02-2012, 08:39 PM
Sounds like Ofsted! :laughing:

aly
03-02-2012, 11:00 PM
One of the local minders put a variation request in for the start of Jan & it was granted. Another one rang last week as she will need one at Easter and was told that it changed last week and she did not need a variation now.

Nice to see they are all singing from the same hymn sheet!
Maybe my inspector didn't get the memo :rolleyes:

if it was changed last week then maybe there was a crossover...but surely a few days wouldnt have made a difference....

bugs me this does.

manjay
09-02-2012, 08:48 PM
It hasn't changed officially yet:rolleyes:

CSSIW seem to be getting the message that it is causing great uncertainty with minders across Wales and they are supposed to be doing their bit to minimise this. Obviously that is not working everywhere! It will not officially be changed until new standards are released.

aly
09-02-2012, 10:44 PM
It hasn't changed officially yet:rolleyes:

CSSIW seem to be getting the message that it is causing great uncertainty with minders across Wales and they are supposed to be doing their bit to minimise this. Obviously that is not working everywhere! It will not officially be changed until new standards are released.
yep certainly the case here.!! :rolleyes: