PDA

View Full Version : 1ST DAY OF FEB AND IT IS FROSTY AND FREEZING BRRRR

angeldelight
01-02-2012, 08:11 AM
Morning Everyone

Brrrr it is soooo cold this morning

Where did Jan go, that month seemed to drag but now its gone I can not believe where it went, it only seems five min since Christmas was here

So what are you all doing today are you staying indoors

Only one school run for me later thankfully

Hope you all have a great day and wrap up warm if you go out

Angel xxx

angeldelight
01-02-2012, 08:25 AM
Does anyone have snow?

Angel xx

Roseolivia
01-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Morning Angel, no snow here and it's not even frosty.

1 mindee this morning, fellow minder has a funeral so am looking after her mindee. 2 after schoolies later. Off to soft play this morning then think a friend is coming for lunch then off to see nephew tonight as he's 9 tomorrow.

Have restarted slimming world this morning with a vengence as i put on 2 1/2 lbs this week which i'm annoyed about.

Have a good day and stay warm.

Demonjill
01-02-2012, 08:47 AM
Morning Angel and everyone

No snow here and tbh its not as cold today.

DS is excited to go to school in the new car - bless:)

Second last shift at my retail job today and finish at 3pm so not so bad

Have fab day everyone:thumbsup:

Mouse
01-02-2012, 09:11 AM
Morning all!

We have a bright, cold morning, but no hint of snow.

No real plans for today. We're just going to go with the flow :D

~Chelle~
01-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Morning!

It said -1 in the car this morning and boy did it feel it.

Very cold and frosty here today, so we are staying in, apart from when we have to walk the dog later brrrrrrrrrrr

Happy Hump day everyone x

kellib
01-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Morning :)

No snow here today, don't even think there's any frost!

Having to close today as my 6 year old was up all night being sick :(

maisiemog
01-02-2012, 09:34 AM
Morning everybody! Can't believe its Feb already!!! January went by so quickly!

Freezing here as well, no snow...never snows here!!!

Today we are staying in until school pick up time. We're making banana muffins when mindee arrives at 10am, and then if we have time we might make a bread and butter pudding for dessert tonight!!

Hope everybody else is ok!

MAWI
01-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Absolutely freezing. No snow though, it's too cold. We're just staying warms and not planning a great deal today. May do some Winter themed colouring sheets but that's it.

AliceK
01-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Oh my it is so cold. I thought yesterday was bad, I couldn't bear it but today it is worse, the wind has picked up and it's sooooo cold. I hate the cold. My thermometer says -3 at the moment but with the wind chill it's about -6. I've done 1 x school run and got another 2 to do yet.
2 LO's this morning have spent all morning bickering and fighting. It's going to be a long day I feel. We might make some cakes later when DD comes home from nursery.

xxxxx

charleyfarley
01-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Morning Everyone

Gosh it's cold today :panic: oohh and walking passed the farm on school run was awful, the smell was rife :eek: It's muck spreading time so you can imagine the stench!!!!!

Dd is so happy it's Feb as we are off to see Olly Murs this month and she is so excited, me too :laughing:

I have 2 los that are fast asleep right now so I am printing and laminating, trying my hardest to get on top of things :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

sharonmanc
01-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Good morning

not minding yet, but ahave stayed in all morning as my little one has not been well, it is freezing though and not looking forward to the school run later to pick up DS

Sharon x

Splodge
01-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Good morning, Freezing here but sunny and with a beautiful blue sky.

We have been for a long walk and played with the aqua draw and when the lo's have had enough we are going to play a sort of matching opposites game which they have chosen then it is a nice warm lasagne for lunch.

Trouble
01-02-2012, 11:54 AM
snow on the hills but freezing and frosty here

Gherkin
01-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Afternoon!

Very cold here but bright sunshine. Have been on a mercy mission this morning delivering a slice of devils food cake (chocolate cake) to a fellow minder in need.

Now I have sleeping little ones and I am meant to be catching up on paperwork but in reality I am watching the news and looking at the forum. :blush:

loocyloo
01-02-2012, 02:54 PM
hello, it was bright & sunny this morning, but is getting colder & colder!

got 3 LO alseep, who i am going to have to wake soon to do school run ( 2 1/2hr sleep is enough;) all a bit coldy! )

went to childrens centre this morning and then i got on top of all LJ whilst they slept & prepped tea!

stay warm xxx

mushpea
01-02-2012, 05:07 PM
its been freezing here all day and the puddles never got a chance to defrost,, no snow here as yet but lovley clear blue sunny skies.
went to the local c.c this morning then back here with fellow minders for a play.

onceinabluemoon
01-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Evening all!

Its freezing here too (minus 2 I think). We wrapped up warm and went to toddlers this morning but this afternoon we stayed in the warm and did some singing and 'played' the musical instruments.

My schoolies made some valentines sun catchers this morning.