PDA

View Full Version : Still stuck in stage 4!!!!

child_friendly
31-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Typical, mine, my bf's and my sisters CRB checks are done but my mums is still in stage 4 and has been since the end if Dec when it was sent of to the records bureau. I am so frustrated that i can't start minding as want to get on with it. I am trying to do things such as paperwork ready for parents, leaflets and advertising, ensure the house is ready (which is practically done just a few more things need doing) and anything else i can think of. I am just not motivated at the moment as all this waiting is driving me crazy and putting a downer on things. Sorry for going on, just needed to let of steam.

sharonmanc
31-01-2012, 10:25 AM
mine is too, maybe give them a ring I just had to send my daughters off as she was 16 yesterday so i expect a longer wait now

child_friendly
31-01-2012, 07:03 PM
I have already rung them 3 times, but am gonna keep phoning!! Are you already to mind? Got everything in place i.e. paperwork, toys, equipment etc? I've still got bits of paperwork to do and checklists etc, but everything is done apart from that hopefully.

catlyn
31-01-2012, 07:06 PM
have you tried ringing your regional police office? this is where mine was stuck at and 2 days after I rang it was approved

miffy
31-01-2012, 10:05 PM
have you tried ringing your regional police office? this is where mine was stuck at and 2 days after I rang it was approved

That sounds like a good idea - hope you can chivvy it up!

Miffy xx

child_friendly
06-02-2012, 08:47 PM
I am still waiting for my mums CRB to clear!!!It's getting annoying now as i have started to advertise 'pre- reg' and am getting enquries. I have phoned them and its still at stage 4. Am going to phone again in the morning and see what they say....:angry:

Shamai
06-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Mine got "lost" at the Social Services office - my co-ordinator at my local Family Information Service was able to chase it up for me. It's so frustrating - especially when you know there will be no problems - hope it gets sorted for you soon x

child_friendly
11-02-2012, 11:18 AM
My mums crb has finally been dispatched (yesterday) so now i am just waiting for my registration certificate. What can or should i do now? It may be a stupid question, but i have lost motivation as have been waiting so long.

child_friendly
13-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Mums CRB received so now am waiting on Ofsted to approve me...........Still a waiting game :(