PDA

View Full Version : baby jogger city select.........

cabby
31-01-2012, 09:51 AM
..........does anyone have one??

i have just got a refund for my britax b-duel, due to a problem with it, i really liked it but i had it for a year so have the chance to go for something different, just been having a quick look and came across this one, i like the look of it but just wondering if anyone has one:D:D

http://www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/26/9109/baby-jogger-city-select-tandem-stroller---ruby-red/

onceinabluemoon
31-01-2012, 09:56 AM
HUGE!! Very heavy, very hard to push, and apparently veers to one side when pushing on pathways that have a slope towards the road. My friend has one but I've read the same reviews online.

I have the iCandy Pear which is similar and much easier to use/push but the babies cannot face each other. Icandy peach is another one thats supposed to be good but I'm not sure if the back seat sits up fully (it does on the pear)

cabby
31-01-2012, 10:51 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks OIABM i knew i could count on you for buggy advice :thumbsup::thumbsup: im going to have a look at the i candy's x

samb
31-01-2012, 11:06 PM
I have one similar to the Britax b - it is the hauck duett. I looked at the Baby Jogger but was out of my price range. So were the icandy's. Mine is heavy but I do feel it is very solid and robust which makes up for that. I like the fact that if the bottom child gets in first and is pushing on the back of the seat etc the buggy still stays still and doesn't move. I would have thought it would tip up but it has a heavy enough base that this doesn't happen.

A mum at school has the single baby jogger and it does look light to push but hard to compare to a double anyway.