PDA

View Full Version : MY FORUM BIRTHDAY

Bear23
30-01-2012, 07:03 PM
:clapping::jump for joy:::excited::birthday::happy banana:

Just talking to someone on FB, and i realised i joined here 3 years ago today:laughing:

wow how quick did that go?????

The forum has helped me sooooooooo much..... in fact i can go as far as to say i would no totally nothing about childminding without here.

I know about law changes, plug sockets, free milk :D, the list goes on!!! I would not be half as knowledgeable with out here

I have periods when don't come on but i know you will all still be here, willing to help

Sarah707 and Pauline, i can honestly say i wouldn't have a clue without your help and advice

Angel, pip, ricky, and every other member who posts or replies..... If i need, want to know or check something i come here first!!

Wendywu and your ever so straight 'get a grip bear' and move on attitute!!

So on my forum birthday, i'd just like to thank every one, and pauline for putting up with me xxxxxx

I could not do my job without you all xxxx:clapping:

Playmate
30-01-2012, 07:44 PM
:clapping::clapping: HAPPY FORUM JOINING BIRTHDAY :laughing:

I have just checked my joining date and it was just 6 days before yours :D

I to would like to thank everyone especially to all the virtual and real friends that I have made through this forum :clapping::clapping:

Trouble
30-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Happy Birthday ladies :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

i only was going to have a quick stay when i came on first, then i got chatting to the purple people, moppy, and forgot to leave:laughing::laughing:

Playmate
30-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Happy Birthday ladies :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

i only was going to have a quick stay when i came on first, then i got chatting to the purple people, moppy, and forgot to leave:laughing::laughing:

It is just a tad adictive, although I notice Bears post count is quite a bit highter than mine, so I better get talking again :D

Trouble
30-01-2012, 08:03 PM
It is just a tad adictive, although I notice Bears post count is quite a bit highter than mine, so I better get talking again :D

its always good to talk :D

Playmate
30-01-2012, 08:05 PM
its always good to talk :D

;):thumbsup:

angeldelight
01-02-2012, 08:22 AM
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Happy birthday

Angel xx