PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg visit tomorrow and I don't know what to do!

2littlelegs
30-01-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi everyone,
I have my pre reg visit booked for tommorow and my youngest child has been up all night being sick. Do I ring the nice lady and let her know and try and rearrange or just go ahead with a poorly girl! I'm really stuck. Dd seems ok at the moment but this could change in the next 10 mins where sickness is concerned. Has anyone had to cancel pre reg before. :panic:

catminder
30-01-2012, 10:14 AM
I would ring and cancel as you don't want to pass on any sickness bug - it is what you would have to do in this situation if you were minding. I have a 48 hour exclusion for vomitting ( ie 48 hours from the last vomit).
HTH

kellib
30-01-2012, 10:21 AM
I had to cancel my pre reg as my son broke his collarbone 2 days before it and was up all night in pain etc. I wouldn't have been in the right frame of mind to talk about anything never mind childminding!

The woman totally understood and we rearranged it no problem.

2littlelegs
31-01-2012, 09:54 AM
Thank you for the lovely replies.
I rang and cancelled and the lady couldn't have been nicer about it. She understood completely n said the children have to come first. She asked that I ring her when alls settled n she'll book me in with her again.
Thanks again ladies xx

miffy
31-01-2012, 10:09 PM
Glad you got it sorted without too much stress.

Hope your little one is feeling better soon

Miffy xx